minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 27/04/24 05:30:38 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 66877.1

Subject: Exclamation Re:JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

Date: Sat 19/03/16 21:20:41 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well.....it's interesting to see that nothing has changed in the mainstream world of wam (messy scenes) and wetlook......they still don't get it.....so this merely re-affirms the need for WAM Producers and Wetlook Producers to cater to the fans,

The scene starts out as a messy paint scene....and what is the number one factor that wam (messy) fans want to see = facial and hair coverage. And what they do is the old Playboy style cliche of spreading the mess on their bodies but carefully avoiding the face and hair. I have received thousands of feedback from messy fans over the years....and so I know that nearly all messy fans would call this a "fail" or a copout.

Next we get to a wetlook shower scene, and what is the most important factor for wetlook fans....i.e. the wardrobe.....and by any measure those outfits are a fail as well.

I must congratulate Jerry for succeeding in having 3 girls go into a shower.....and not one of them manages to get their hair wet.....so despite the non-wet-look outfits, there is not even a smidgen of content for the wet hair fans either.

So, this goes to show the need to WAM Producers and Wetlook Producers, cos they get it, and the mainstream world does not.

MK

In reply to Message (66877) Video JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

By soakkfann - us Sat 19/03/16 20:00:04 GMT

hey y'all

HAPPY Saturday!!

check out this clip from the Jerry Springer Show!

http://soakkfann.blogspot.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]