MyWetloook

Message # 66680.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Info Let me spell it out for you, joe

Date: Fri 26/02/16 21:40:43 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
First, you did not 'just say "shoes missing"' - you also included the "angry" icon, which turned your post into an irredeemably negative one.    

Second, most people, if something is not 100% to their taste, just shrug and move on, but for some reason those who like wet shoes seem to be more demanding than the majority.    Although there are lots and lots of posts which do include shoes, there is all too often somebody who pops up with a negative comment like yours whenever a posted picture does not include shoes.   There have been several discussions recently on the Forum in which various people have said that they are sick and tired of the shoe fetishists' behaviour.    X_Wet_X, who was the first to criticise you, has particular grounds for complaint about the shoe fetishists, since he posted a series of candid pictures, taken in his own free time and without charge, and in which he of course had no control whatsoever over what the women wore, yet was still told his work was "worthless" because there were no shoes.

Third, nobody has posted "nastynovels".    Two people posted brief comments, both moderately expressed and in no way "nasty".     

The reality is, joe, that some people like girls with shoes, some people like them in socks or tights, and some like them barefoot.   Each is entitled to see some posts which suit their particular wishes, without having to suffer the arrogant demands of those who do not share their tastes.    Almost everyone on the Forum accepts that - what is it about shoe fetishists that makes them so much more self-important than the rest?

In reply to Message (66680.1.1.1.1) Read This you guys are strange. I just said "shoes missing" and you write nastynovels [nt]

By joe - uu Fri 26/02/16 17:19:24 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (66680.1.1.1) Note Yes, please stop complaining, and search for pictures with shoes.... [nt]

By plonss - nl Fri 26/02/16 07:22:47 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (66680.1.1) Read This stop complaining

By X_Wet_X - uu Fri 26/02/16 01:20:59 GMT

I don't want to repeat everything that was already said in an earlier post (by leonmoomin and others), so I just provide a link to the discussion: http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?66532.6.1.1.1
In reply to Message (66680.1) Angry great - but shoes missing [nt]

By joe - uu Fri 26/02/16 00:19:30 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (66680) Pictures WAMderland.net - updated

By vikwam - info@wamderland.net eu Thu 25/02/16 16:21:30 GMT

W032 Two goth girls in leather outfits (335 HQ photos)

www.wamderland.net

www.wamderland.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.075 seconds to generate ]