minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 15:12:08 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 66567.1.2

Subject: None Sorry, if I contradict here...

Date: Tue 09/02/16 16:19:08 GMT

Name: waterman de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

... but unsharp masking to get an image sharper at the end should be only necessary in emergency cases. Here it cannot improve the result really because movement blur occured. Focus was ok, as you can see from the sharp jeans. Heads were moved during exposure. EXIF says, aperture 2,8, exposure 1/100 sec. That's too long for many situations to avoid blur. Rule of many photographers is to choose at least minimum flash sync, in this case 1/200 sec. Did you use external (studio) flash? If not, you can go even shorter with permanent light. Better 400 oder 800 ASA with fast exposure than 200 ASA with too long exposure time and many blurry pictures.  

Especially this image is the best example for what must be improved in the first place: photography skills.

Faults like this happen, but they shouldn't, when you know your equipment and how to handle it under special situations like these - indoor photography with permanently moving (not staged) posing under artificial lighting (which seems to be much more than in former sets).

Take image five in the row (girl on ladder): Clearly aperture was pretty wide (2.8). That's fine for images where you would like your background blurred. It is dangerous when you picture two girls, because in many situations at least one will be out of focus. That's simple knowledge and experience. Here AF locked onto the first girls shoulder. Camera worked ok, the photographer has to know how to avoid. In this case he would have lock the AF onto another point, at least first girls face, before exposing. Mastering situations like this is expression of photographer quality.

Image four in the row (with both girls in water, one floating) is completely out of focus. The camera AF obviously locked onto the wrong field in the foreground; a similar case of experience to avoid those fails.

And beyond photographers quality: I would never had let images like these see the light of public. Eliminate them, to improve overall quality.

A word about lighting: This time you had plenty of it. That is an improvement because finally I can see detail in dark parts, which normally was sucking in former sets. But lighting is still far from optimum. I especially dislike those shadows. Think about positioning those lights and using two lights which would eliminate most shadowing. Tipp: Take a look at wetfoto images and try to analyse their perfect lighting to learn from it.

Just my thoughts about the last images.

Regards

waterman

In reply to Message (66567.1) Idea Re:Wetlooker: some conclusions and a little compliment!

By Slawomirro - pl Tue 09/02/16 11:11:56 GMT

Your orginal photo:

After unsharp mask...

... all photos after resize should be get sharper or unsharp mask.

In reply to Message (66567) Pictures Wetlooker: some conclusions and a little compliment!

By Dima - ru Tue 09/02/16 10:38:40 GMT

Thank you so much for all your reviews!

It's an important call to change something in wetlooker.com.

We have started to improve our shooting session right today, but it need a patience (because a lot of sets already shooted and uploaded).

As a complimentary for all your suggestions and reviews, please download one free set with video from our recent session:

https://dropmefiles.com/Fg3os (it will be available only 7 days)

Hope, you will enjoy it.

I have try to summarize roadmap of future development:

- technical quality: light, blur, post-production

- more different model's poses, less same type series of shots, different shooting angles, attention to exits from water

- more enjoyment and emotions

- no smoking, less ripping

- duration of video

- add different outfits: dresses, skirts, pantyhoses

- more different shoes (heels, ked and vans, sneakers, not only socks)

- affordable price policy

What else?

Thank you again!

Some preview photos of free set:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]