WetlookPro

Message # 66321.4.1

Subject: None Re:Did anyone like the clip

Date: Sat 16/01/16 00:44:39 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My more practical interest in language and my penchant for educating people overrode what interest I may have in wet Japanese girls. Interestingly, Soak_ed posted a few minutes before I did, so my reply appeared to a be redundant, but it was just timing. However, of everyone who commented on the language, nobody else actually offered any insight onto how they made the determination, meaning that you would potentially be none the wiser and could perceive the comments as pedantry. (I would suggest that the faces in the video looked Japanese, too, but I don't have the clarity with that as I do with the language.) I don't know how they came to their conclusions either, honestly, although the content of the video was very much Japanese.

I was going to note this remark on the topic of wetlook in the media, since the Japanese go in for wetlook in a big way. Now, it's not wholly non-erotic as they seem to have a love for knickers and filming them from underwater, but even so, they consistently choose outfits with no erotic benefit from getting wet.

However, Japanese culture is so truly odd that trying to include it in the discussion of wetlook in the media seems fairly meaningless, since it would involve trying to figure out just what's up with Japan. Sadly, the only Japanese person I am able to communicate with (who can read and write English) is a retired gentleman who, like me, is very serious in his written style, and I've never tried to broach the subject of their television. (I'm far more loopy than you'd think from my written style! I just reserve my lunacy for my workmates, who get very unhealthy doses of it in return for their own craziness.) Sandy has gone back into hiding though ... I've not heard from him for months. We're not actually friends; we just both share a fascination with computer keyboard technology, especially that of Japanese manufacturers.

In reply to Message (66321.4) Question Did anyone like the clip [nt]

By JW - ex Fri 15/01/16 14:37:55 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (66321) Thumbs Up Youtube link

By JW - ex Wed 13/01/16 23:32:48 GMT

Chinese swimming games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uXT4TmXj0g

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]