Wetlook-Online

Message # 65829.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Great! Thanks a lot

Date: Sat 28/11/15 01:05:49 GMT

Name: Newwet fr

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This is amazing, thank you very much for sharing!
In reply to Message (65829) TV Showers live on TV

By anon - uu Fri 27/11/15 14:54:47 GMT

Hi,

below you can find links for the 2 shower shows which were broadcast live on web and TV on ETV on Wednesday evening in their 6 hour prime time show with free requests from viewers (between 5 pm and 11 pm CET). They were broadcast 4 hour into the show but well worth the waiting.

http://tinypic.com/r/21kguaq/9

http://tinypic.com/r/2hztr8g/9

It seems the owner(s) of the channel are wetlook enthusiasts at heart because they broadcast fully clothed showers from time to time live on TV if a viewer requests them, on the pretense of not showing nudity during the daytime. And it's been true ever since they started broadcasting in 2004. They even had a transparent walled phone booth style shower in 2011 where their models showered fully clothed, of course. Also a huge studio set with a pool in the middle and huge ceiling showers for simulating rain. You can view some previews on their website if you click on the search tag shower. Below a screenshot of that shower

It is a pity they moved most of the interesting stuff including shower requests, into their exclusive pay-per-view web section, so these showers live on TV are rarer and rarer these days. But still, they are the only channel broadcasting live wetlook in the world, if I am not mistaken. From the above screenshot it seems I am 4-5 years too late rediscovering the channel.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]