WetlookPro

Message # 65583.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up nice website so far! [nt]

Date: Sun 01/11/15 14:57:45 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (65583.1.1.1.1) Thumbs Up You are awesome!!!!! Thanks... [nt]

By Jordi - Jordi_99_ca@yahoo.com ca Fri 30/10/15 20:09:30 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (65583.1.1.1) Peace Man Re:New story and more Alexis pics now on Wet In The Desert

By Wet Willie - show@wetinthedesert.com us Fri 30/10/15 09:37:56 GMT

Oh, and thanks Jordi for the nice words; we appreciate it.  Many more real stories on the way.  Make sure you listen to the podcast because Alexis reads them on the show.  
In reply to Message (65583.1.1) Wink Smile Re:New story and more Alexis pics now on Wet In The Desert

By Wet Willie - show@wetinthedesert.com us Fri 30/10/15 09:33:26 GMT

Jordi, Alexis says absolutely she'll get soaked in some tight jeans for sure. See if I can coax her into the pool in those jeans even though we have some chilly weather coming to the Vegas valley.  Either way, it's gonna happen for ya!
In reply to Message (65583.1) Thumbs Up Re:New story and more Alexis pics now on Wet In The Desert

By Jordi - Jordi_99_ca@yahoo.com ca Fri 30/10/15 06:10:22 GMT

Love your website, and particularly the stories!! Can you feature a pair of tight, TIGHT Levis jeans?? She would look great in them.
In reply to Message (65583) Pictures New story and more Alexis pics now on Wet In The Desert

By Wet Willie - show@wetinthedesert.com us Fri 30/10/15 00:04:01 GMT

Posted a brand new story on the site.  I look forward to Alexis reading the story to you in an upcoming podcast but check it out yourself.  As mentioned before, all stories we post are 100% real life experiences.  Also, MORE PICS from her first wet shoot are up as well.  

If you haven't heard podcast #2, you gotta do it.  Alexis plays "the game" and she reads the first story posted.  

www.wetinthedesert.com

Coming up... Alexis and I head out in Las Vegas and do the podcast from a Halloween store getting ready for Saturday.  We're going to pick out an outfit or two that she WILL get wet in.  If you have any costume choice suggestions for her, we want to hear about it!  You can post here on the forum or email us at:  show@wetinthedesert.com   

Or... post it on our twitter @desertwetmessy or use the hashtag #wetinthedesert   It's just that easy!  If you don't have a twitter account, create one--- you can always make up any name you want.

Thanks and have fun!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]