WetlookPro

Message # 62064.2

Subject: Talking Re:Posed wetlook

Date: Mon 18/08/14 02:47:33 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

While it is nice when the subjects (girls) are getting soaked in what seems to be unplanned or at least "natural" circumstance, it does present a bit of a conundrum. Most of the candid footage I have seen is disappointing in some way. While the action is about as natural as it can be, the camera is often out of focus, tilted stupidly, pointed at the wrong subject, looks away or cuts off at the "wrong" moment, or just bounces around. The lighting may be too dark or washed out. The subjects may be wearing outfits uninteresting to me or the interesting one is obscured by someone or some thing in the way. The girl I'm interested in watching may not even get wet at all, or will extract herself from the situation as quickly as possible.

Despite its artificiality, I generally prefer posed wetlook because the subject is wearing something more in line with what I want to see her wear, do more or less what I want to see her do, and the camera will stay on her. There are some scenes I've bought where the model is practically "vogue"ing - posing to the extreme... not what I want to see, but she's a great looking model and was wearing some great outfits.

For me, best of both worlds would probably be scenes staged to look natural, but with the "right" models moving about naturally in the "right" outfits. Perhaps the situations are contrived - girl choosing to dress in a business suit for a swim,  but at least staging helps the camera to capture the right action.

In reply to Message (62064) Idea Posed wetlook

By Chris - christopher.wade_6@hotmail.com ex Sun 17/08/14 23:12:47 GMT

I really like many of the pictures linked to this forum, but the best ones surely are when girls appear to be getting wet by accident or throwing water about. Many of the scenes are much too obviously posed, worst of all are when the girls are looking at the camera. Also, some producers take very unnatural situations which are just odd. Office wear in mud for example. The other thing. Men and women generally still seem to consider stockings sexy and tights not. My grand mothers used to wear stockings! Doesn't hit the spot for me. Black, grey or navy blue tights, especially matt opaque ones seem to be the obvious choice for wetlook because they shine when they are wet (hence the name wetlook for tights or leggings that shine when dry).

If its dark getting wet in glam evening wear makes sense. Daylight on a beach, jeans or leggings. Falling in a lake, casual wear.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]