MyWetloook

Message # 60380.1.1

Subject: None Re:Vacation???

Date: Sun 19/01/14 18:55:55 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Nice scene....just goes to show that wetlook is wetlook....whether the subjects are oscar winners with huge talent....or people with no talent at all...cos the star of the show is the fabric....ha ha

AnthonyX....don't get me started on the Kardashians ...ha ha

FYI, you are right...there is no distinction between a Kardashian on vacation, and one who is not on vacation....because their entire lives are just one big all expenses paid vacation......that is being paid for by the media and the public that subsidizes their lifestyle.

To be fair though, there is one person in their entire family who actually once had some talent...their step-dad Bruce Jenner was an Olympic Champion.

Life is struggle for the Kardashains...because their entire life is based on the premise that they do not do anything unless they are getting paid for it.....everything from vacations to their marriages to having babies....all have to monetized and pre-financed....so it must

be a really stressful when they are sitting on the john in the bathroom....cos so far they have not yet found a way to get paid for taking a dump yet....so that must be killing them to be doing something they do not get paid for...ha ha

One has to remember how Kim Kardashian gained her fame in the first place....the same way Paris HIlton did.....by leaking their private sex tape on the internet.....so we know that is one talent she is good at.

Their father Robert Kardashian had some talent as a lawyer....cos he was good at hiding and disposing key evidence that helped to get O.J. Simpson off the hook for murder.

FYI we have our own collection of Kardashians in my country (the UK) too.....a bunch of talentless people who take more vacations that most people have hot dinners....i.e. our British Royal Family......and when I was growing up in the UK there were many people like me who

were critical of their tax payer subsidized lifestyle....but in the last 30 years they they really turned themselves around and now they do a great service with all their charity work that raises millions for needy causes. But look at the recent Charity Auction Kim K did for the typhoon victims in the Philippines....it

was an outrageous scam....because charity watch organizations rate Charities based on how low or high their expenses are...and all decent charites like The Red Cross or Cancer Society always keep expenses to now more than 15% of money they take in, and they will make sure at least 70% gets to the victms....but Kim K has her charity auction for the typhoon victims...where she kept 90% for herself and only donated 10% to the victims.......that tells you all you need to know about the Kardashians...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/12/05/kim-kardashian-criticized-for-donating-just-10-percent-charity-auction-to/

MK

In reply to Message (60380.1) Question Vacation???

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 19/01/14 14:28:44 GMT

They're talking about how wonderful it is to be taking these vacations... but I have to ask: vacations from what?

Seems to me all these people ever do is look for ways to consume their endless supply of money and idle time... none seem to have or need anything resembling gainful employment, so what is it they would ever be taking a vacation from?

In reply to Message (60380) None Kardashians pool jump

By wetlookstu2 - ex Sun 19/01/14 09:22:01 GMT

Website: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12pboa_keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-s08e10-opa_shortfilms

I was watching tv and saw a trailer for a new series of that show they do and it had 3 people jumping in the pool. 2 mins of research led me to the episode. Start at 21 minutes. Its the mother, some person who isnt a Kardashian, and whichever Kardashian isnt Kim, or the one that looks like a drag queen.

ps follow me on twitter @wetlookstu2 (I was @wetlookstu but lost my account details!)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]