minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 03:21:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 59738.1

Subject: None ...maybe we should hold a Wetlook Convention there...

Date: Sun 17/11/13 22:39:46 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
That restaurant where you can jump into the pool fully clothed to get a 50% discount (off the food only, not the drinks) is part of The Farmer's Daughter Hotel...and so the pool belongs to the hotel....see their website.

http://farmersdaughterhotel.com/story/

This would an ideal location for wetlook fans, producers and models to meet up for a wetlook convention, cos we know that hotel would not object to us having lots of wetlook pool parties for a few days over a 4 day day convention......cos they will make their money off the drinks we buy (cos the discount is only for food, not for drinks).

The problem for American wetlook fans is that there are lots of wet and messy meets held in the UK, cos that is a small country where most fans can drive anywhere in the UK in under 6hrs driving time. The problem with the USA is that the country is so large, and there is no large concentration of wetlook fans concentrrated in 1-2 States, and no matter what city a convention was held....most folks will need to fly there or take very long drives. That hotel is in Los Angeles.......I am in Florida....but I pass thru LA on my way to the water festival in Thailand....so I am always stopping off in LA in late April on my way back from Thailand.

I know Weinerking has been able to find a hotel in his area that are amenable to fully clothed wetlook parties, but most hotels are not tolerant of this activity.

Frankly I would prefer to go to a wetlook convention at some hotel in Las Vegas....cos there are a lot of fun things to do in Vegas that are withing walking distance....and I checked Google maps and Streetview for where that LA hotel and Tart restaurant are located, and that does not seem to be a very safe neighborhood to be walking around in after dark....it looks like a dodgy run down neighborhood.....but anyway....that hotel has 66 rooms....enough to accommodate 50 or so wetlook fans, producers and models.....so if somebody wants to organize a wetlook convention...I think we could organize some interesting things to happen in that pool.

MK

In reply to Message (59738) None No Subject

By Anyone for lunch? - uu Sun 17/11/13 21:07:36 GMT

Check out a nice place to eat...And what a deal!!!

http://www.paintthegownred.com/2013/08/12/besties-brunch-at-tart

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]