WetlookPro

Message # 59687.7

Subject: Thumbs Up photos, video as bonus

Date: Thu 14/11/13 14:38:45 GMT

Name: may some from wetlooksex uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

i really like photos more than video.

it is sharper and shows more detail. with 8MP, you can zoom in and see waterdrops on the skin, goosebumps etc.

its also more convenient to use. you can jump right to a scene in a gallery, make best of folders,

you cant zoom videos on a tablet. if the model is to far from the camera (ok, the surrounding also matter), you can use your preferred picture viewer to zoom in.

but i really dislike sites wehere i cant download a whole set as a zipfile. downloading picture for picture is stupid.

In reply to Message (59687) Talking SURVEY: Do you buy ONLY photos, ONLY vidoes, or BOTH?

By Reckonerr - ag Wed 13/11/13 01:54:26 GMT

I'm curious, since there is a producer or two that comes out with photos only. Personally, I'm only interested in videos, so I wonder how those produces that produce photos only manage sales. The only way I can answer that question is to see if there are actually people out there who are satisfied with photos! If not, then hopefully this survey will be an eye-opening piece for said producers...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]