Wetlook-Online

Message # 59669.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Twitter avatar

Date: Mon 11/11/13 06:10:41 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If you have not seen any of the old or "classic" Doctor Who, you do not know what you are missing, cos they are SO much better than the modern Doctor Who series.

You can watch every episode of  the classic Doctor Who series from 1963 until it ended in 1989....all 600+episodes are online .....in a Dailymotion channel (with animated episodes for those missing episodes where the tapes were wiped).....follow this channel here....

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlists/user/greendude33/1

The original master (Delgado) first arrived when the series changed from black and white into color in 1970 ....from season 7 onwards.....those episodes are from this page onwards

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlists/user/greendude33/8

Delgado was only in the series for 3 years before his tragic death while making a comedy film in Turkey ...and his demise was prophetic as was Nalalie Wood's death....i.e. she had a fear of water and drowning all her life, and she met her end the same way, and Delgado who was a close friend of Jon Pertwee had a fear of heights and refused to do any scenes where he was required to perform in high places, and had a stand in for those scenes....and he was reluctant to go to the mountain top location where he was making a comedy film in 1973, cos of the narrow mountain roads and his fear of heights, and Pertwee told the story of how Delgado was returning from a day of shootiing when the car he was in missed a turning on the dark mountain road and plunged over a cliff killing all on board. Pertwee was so distraught he decided to quit being Doctor Who and leave the show that same year, cos he had told Delgado not to worry about being driven alongt those high cliff roads in Turkey.

So.... Ainley basically mimicked Delgado's appearance out of respect for Delgado (just as Peter Cushing mimicked William Hartnell in the 2 Doctor Who feature films)....cos in real life Anthony Ainley looked nothing like that at all....whereas Delgado always looked like that in many other tv series he did in the 1960's.

MK.

In reply to Message (59669.1.1.1) None Re:Twitter avatar

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 11/11/13 04:09:12 GMT

I never saw any of Doctor Who with Delgado; but have seen many episodes with Ainley... but a long time ago. If you google Ainley, the pic you used for your avatar comes up in the results... OK, so I got confused.

In reply to Message (59669.1.1) None Re:Twitter avatar

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Mon 11/11/13 02:20:03 GMT

Gee....and I thought you knew your Doctor Who.  Anthony Ainley was merely the 4th actor to play "The Master".  

My avatar is the one and only original Master from Doctor Who...the late great Roger Delgado.   Ainley was merely doing a lame impersonation of Delgado's character. Just google Roger Delgado.

No....thats not me...I do not look likie Roger Delgado....I actually look more like Brad Pitt....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (59669.1) Tongue Re:Twitter avatar

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 11/11/13 01:57:16 GMT

Anyone ever tell you that look very much like Anthony Ainley aka "The Master"?

In reply to Message (59669) Film/AVI Another interesting piece of dialogue..and videoclip.

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sun 10/11/13 21:11:35 GMT

For those of you who are tickled by wetlook oriented dialogue in movies and tv shows ... here is another one for you....

Mackenzie Philips, in a 2001 episode of "So Weird":       ....... I feel incredible - I can't believe you got me to go swimming with all my clothes on......

See the videoclip here

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

Also, a notice for my Youtube channel subscribers...please note this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6lC2ucJrZ0    

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]