minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sun 28/04/24 07:54:33 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 58359.1

Subject: None Re:What is your favorite video?

Date: Mon 01/07/13 20:17:49 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Difficult to pick just one. Different clips appeal to me for different reasons, although my "favourites" tend to have a common thread of all involving business wear.

Here are a few of my top pics:

o  Styx model "Lorna" showers in a suit and then lathers it up. Tubs and showers aren't my favourite setting, but almost everything else about the clip "hits the mark" for me. Gorgeous model, great outfit for wetlook, what she does for the camera - movement, expression... not to mention having all that fun with the soap.

o  EuroWAM model "Joana" goes into the pool in her suit. She's really cute in all respects, including the way she behaves, and her expressions... some nice see-through in that scene too, after she removes her jacket.

o  Wetlook Hunter model "Star" goes for a swim in an outdoor pool wearing a blue blouse and black everything else (skirt/heels/hose). Great outfit, pretty model.

In reply to Message (58359) Question What is your favorite video?

By Coderman - quiet271@gmail.com de Mon 01/07/13 19:12:33 GMT

Hello all,

I'm curious: What is your all-time favourite wetlook video? And why?

Mine is "Wetlook in paradise" at Tainster (http://www.tainster.com/movie/details/7780). I really dig the combination of a public / candid setting - starting in a hotel room, choosing nice clothes, walking to the beach and starting to have some wet fun - and the professional quality (HD, no snooping, all the action in front of the non-shaking camera ...).

Looking forward to your replies!

//Coderman

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]