MyWetloook

Message # 57399.1.1

Subject: Film/AVI Re:Emirates Air Crew

Date: Wed 20/03/13 01:21:49 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It was EITIHAD Airlines....Here you can see a few brief seconds of this flight attendants wet soaking fountains tradition in their promo commercial....at 2 mins 50 and 3 mins 44.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXUW-yeFtKY

Very brief....so if anybody can find more footage from this airline......let us know.

In reply to Message (57399.1) None Re:Emirates Air Crew

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 19/03/13 23:11:51 GMT

About 2-3 years ago MrSuwammer found a great link on Youtube that showed a graduation ceremony from one of the Arabic Airlines (I think it was Emirates Airlines or Qatar Airlines....I forget the airline....I just remember the music they used for their Youtube clip,....which was the Heather Small anthem "Proud" that was used for the Special Olympics official song in 2013). Anyway...at this airline school....after their graduation ceremony the girls leave the class and then play in the fountains in the plaza...in their full uniforms. I have forgotten what the airline was so I can't find it on Youtube...but I know the flight attendants looked similar to those of Emirate Airlines. Perhaps one of you remembers this Youtube clip and can find it. I am pretty sure I downloaded that Youtube and it is somewhere on one of my hard drives....so I will have a hunt for it....but it is probably still on Youtube. Apparently this fountains splash tradition in full uniforms is an annual tradiiton for this airline and their flight attendants after each class graduates...so there may be pics or videos from more recent years on the net.....have fun googling.

MK

In reply to Message (57399) None Emirates Air Crew

By Scot Wet - sx Tue 19/03/13 18:55:56 GMT

I have flown Emirates a lot recently and just love the uniform, has anyone got clips/ pics of this uniform wet?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.050 seconds to generate ]