minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 02:15:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 57298.2

Subject: None Re:How often do the models lose their shoes?

Date: Thu 14/03/13 22:30:13 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

We do not offer much in video, but we offer plenty of underwater photos, and many of those show different models swimming while wearing various styles of shoes and heels. Wether the shoes come off while swimming depends on the style, the size of the shoes and the material they are made of. The type most likely to come off would be a pump, that might be a bit too large, also a leather shoe is likely to stretch when wet, making them bigger and more likely to come off. Other styles can come off too. During one photo session, we were working with a model who was wearing a strappy pair of high heel sandals with an ankle strap, that came off but would dangle from her ankles as she swam. Some of the lace up heels we had used would sometimes come untied and come off or become very loose. I would imagine that it's possible for boots to come off too, but it's not as likely. Part of the reason maybe due to design. Some boots are form fitting and can be difficult to remove, like wet jeans. The boots would have to be much larger than the models feet to slip off while swimming.

If the opportunity presents itself, I will capture when a model swims out of their shoes, and then I have them retrieve the shoes and put them back on, while I continue to photograph them.

This image is an example from set SOG484 which does have a few images where Casey had swam out of her heels. She immediately retrieved the heels and put them back on to continue her swim.

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (57298) None How often do the models lose their shoes?

By charlie - uu Tue 12/03/13 21:58:06 GMT

When filming wetlook videos, is it rare or common for the model to lose her shoes when swimming? If this happens, is it edited out, and the girl retrieves her shoes and puts them back on again? Do they have to wear shoes a size smaller so that they stay on during swimming? If they wear boots, is it possible they could lose them also?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]