Wetlook-Online

Message # 57038.4

Subject: Question Re:Is it me or...

Date: Sat 16/02/13 02:06:50 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I guess I don't understand why samples shared by commercial producers aren't "real" wetlook?  Are you suggesting that only candids are real?  Only stuff that looks amateur?  Dodgy quality?  Do you have something against women that are attractive enough to look like paid models?

Personally, I am very grateful for the samples that the commercial producers share.  As they are actually selling some material, they can often afford better camera gear, take the time to develop the skill, and some hire some gorgeous women to produce some great work.  What's wrong with that?  I just wish I could afford to buy more commercial images to support their effort, but the economy has put a hold on my purchases.  Let's hope for a stronger future.

The other issue is related to the development of eCommerce in general.  You used to have to be a major geek to sell anything on the Internet.  It wasn't easy.  So many people just shared a few low production cost images at their own expense.  A few very dedicated people went to the trouble to try to invest in better quality and recoup their expenses, and maybe actually make a few bucks.  Now it's much easier to set up a web business, so more and more are trying to finance their efforts by collecting a few bucks, and I'd bet most are lucky to recoup the money they spend on their efforts, much less get rich.  So I'd guess what you are seeing is that some of the people who would have contributed a few lower quality images at a personal loss, are trying to increase their quality for the enjoyment of those who appreciate it, and maybe make enough money to finance the effort and make a few spare dollars.  Do they not deserve to get some compensation for their time and effort?  Do you work for nothing?

I vote yes, artists deserve compensation like anybody else!  I just wish I could afford to pay for more of some of the excellent quality work I see here.  Meanwhile, I'm grateful for the samples.  If you prefer amateur looking stuff, there's plenty of it on Youtube.

In reply to Message (57038) Question Is it me or...

By Anonymous - us Fri 15/02/13 22:31:04 GMT

Has this forum been taken over by commercial producers?

Where's the genuine wetlook?

Anybody can get wet for a hanfull of money...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]