Wetlook-Online

Message # 56519

Subject: None UK Fancy Dress swim events

Date: Sun 23/12/12 18:10:52 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Here is a summary of the upcoming Fancy Dress swim events that will take place on Xmas Day, Boxing Day and News Years day, all around the UK.  You can find hundreds of links and pics and infos to past events by searching for the usual keywords on Flickr and Youtube.If you happen to live near any of these UK towns and cities, just browse the web for their websites or contact your local town council or Lions club, cos they are mostly organized by local civic organizations. Anyway....if you live near any of these places, you can find lots of fancy dress nurses, St Trinian's schoolgirls, and other girls swimming in many different clothes and costumes....so grab your camera and head to the beach....on these days...and go to these towns and cities.

XMAS DAY

- Brighton Charity Swim

- Lowestoft Charity Swim **

- Charmouth Charity Swim

- Sligo Charity Swim

- Exmouth Charity Swim

- Hunstanton  Charity Swim **

** These are known to be good events, cos I have video footage from past years events.

BOXING DAY

- Dover Swim

- Tenby Swim (the 2nd largest event in the UK) **

- Aberporth Swim

- Isle of Wight (never been....but there are lots of nice pics on the net)

- Bridport, West Bay Swim

- Corbyn Head, TorquaySwim

- Llandudno Swim

- Paignton (fancy dress walk into the sea)

- Seaburn Swim, Sunderland (the largest event in the UK with over 1000 people swimming) **

- Whitley Bay Swim

- Llannelli, (the Walrus Dip)

** These are known to be good events, cos I have video footage from past years events.

DEC 30th

- The Maldon Mud Race (fancy dress mud race and water hose washdowns at the end of race) **

NEW YEARS DAY

- Dundee, Broughty Ferry

- Queensferry, The Moorings, Scotland (the Looney Dook)

- The Bray charity swim in Ireland (3rd largest event after Seaburn and Tenby)

If any of you are brave enough to put your wellies on and stand on the beach in the cold to film these events, you can claim a reward for sending in a copy of your video footage to me (Wamtec), where you can get get 10 TIMES back from me....so if you send in an hour of footage you can claim 10 hours of DVDs or Download files from my sites.

** CAMERA TIPS **

1) If you are recording video "the old fashioned way"......using a camcorder......you can keep your feet dry, cos camcorders have long range optical lenses, so you can stand on the shore and film things up to 100 feet away using the optical zoom on your camcorder and still be able to get good shots.

2) If you are recording things in the new way that a lot of people are doing these days....i.e. using a smartphone that can shoot HD video......you are going to need to take your wellies and get your feet wet and wade into the water, and use a plastic bag to protect your cellphone from splashes, cos while smartphones these days can shoot HD video....they do NOT have an optical zoom lens in them, so the ONLY way to get good shots with a smart phone is that you need to get your feet wet and wade into the water yourself, cos you cannot film from 50 feet away with a smartphone.

Sadly there are no decent Fancy Dress swim events I know of in the USA at this time of year (you have to wait until Feb and March, when the Special Olympics Polar Plunge events take place all over the mid-west states), cos all the U.S. events in my area are bathing suit events or t shirts and shorts events....i.e. useless for wetlook. So...the best events are held in the UK and Ireland (and there is also one great event in Sweden at Xmas time too).

If anybody gets any footage and wants to trade it with me, then contact me to claim your 10 to 1 rewards.

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays

MK

ps....for those of you who are paying attention and did not fall asleep reading this message......check this forum tomorrow.....cos Santa will be posting lots of free video goodies tomorrow.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]