WetlookPro

Message # 56270.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Coronation street UK soap -amazing

Date: Mon 26/11/12 22:08:19 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Nice one....what is even more amazing is your tenacity in actually finding this......cos this series has been on the air for 52 years and has over 7900 episodes so far, and there have only been 2 or 3 wet scenes in the last 50 years, so for you to be able to catch this "needle in a haystack"....you must be a diehard Corrie fan.

At least this proves that there is life after death.......cos Michelle Collins was killed off when she was in the rival soap "Eastenders"....and after she dies there...she now shows up years later in this scene on "Corrie".

Good catch.

AnythonyX probably has stats on what soaps have been the most prolific and least prolific in wetlook history. Corrie and Eastenders have a poor record....averaging only 1 wet scene every 5-10 years or every 1000 episodes. In the USA the American Soaps have a pretty good track record for wetlook scenes...especially Guiding Light, As the World Turns and Days of Our Lives....but I think the number one spot goes to "Passions" ...that was only on the air for the air for 8 years and 2000 episodes....yet it had several dozen wetlook scenes during it's run. The Aussie soap "Neighbors" has a better track record for wetlook scenens than any of the UK soaps. In Brazil....nothing beats the 2003 soap "Chocolate Com Pimenta"...that was only on the air for 2 years....but had numerous awesome wetloook scenes in many episodes.

MK Thumbs Up

In reply to Message (56270) TV Coronation street UK soap -amazing

By jezzie - uu Mon 26/11/12 21:14:14 GMT

starts 30 seconds in - wets dress tights/boots and jeans! couldn't believe my eyes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12BEXwxbcj4

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.099 seconds to generate ]