MyWetloook

Message # 55569.1

Subject: None I'm in for satin

Date: Mon 10/09/12 18:24:29 GMT

Name: guitar guy us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Flaviu, your parties are the best. Everything is interesting and sexy, great party music, and multi camera capture. Count me in for satin. I hope to see lots of high heels and nylons, since that's something you also do often.

Everyone has a different request, so I realize you must cater to everyone.

I prefer to buy videos/ pictures with these clothing articles:

1) Sheer natural tone nylons and high heel pumps. Mostly in with her shoes on (most of the time)

2) Camera work that captures the heels and nylons equally in and out of the water, walking in them, standing in them, sitting in a chair, dancing in them (the party videos especially for dancing in them and the girls are having fun)

3) I like to see a girl having fun with the session, this adds to entertainment.

Your party videos have entertainment value, not just a model going through the motions.

Keep up the good work!  :)

Just an added note, Not just you Flaviu, it's all producers who practice a Hollywood filming protocol that looks good on screen, good but does not fully capture how nylons respond to water, and how wet nylons respond to water as the model moves. The protocol is the look down and then up with the camera. (as we do in real life which is socially acceptable)  In wetlook, the high heels and nylons are as much part of wetlook as the rest of the clothes, maybe much more. So, I am suggesting to break that protocol, or politeness with the camera.  Instead of the brief glimpse of the high heels, why not take longer close ups? Especially if the model is sitting, and talking, maybe flexing the legs and ankles, as the wet nylons will respond to the water in her shoes. ladies naturally flirt with their high heels. (if the model has the chance to be quiet, sit, talk, or stand at the top of a pool ladder and do a few turns for the camera)  If attending in person, my eyes would be going to the heels often, and more then brief look down and then up, much more. So the camera is the eyes of the viewer, and would the viewer always want to be so polite?

The close ups can be "sneaky" as we men are when in the company of ladies, so that we think they do not notice (but they do notice, and if the lady likes you, she likes the attention)

Apologies for another long post, I do find it frustrating the casual clothes fans get lots of mid-section close ups, and chest close ups, prolonged. But when in heels and nylons, should the close ups always STILL be mostly on the mid section and the chest?

(I may repost as a thread for discussion in reference to all producers who are doing this.. great work overall, but I see this fault)

Thanks again for reading!

In reply to Message (55569) Dancing Next Eurowam poolparty ?

By Asyk - de Mon 10/09/12 17:31:45 GMT

Dear Flaviu,

have you any news regarding the new poolparty on Eurowam ?. I hope so much it will be a satin clothes party and i´m voting every day for this topic. It´s are really great site and i hope to see the next update soon !

Regards

-Asyk-

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]