MyWetloook

Message # 55260

Subject: None Big Brother USA - note for AnthonyX

Date: Mon 13/08/12 06:05:29 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
....regarding your prior DVR alert and what seemed to be a misleading promo....

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?55241.1

I think you have have been misled by one of those "combo promos" where they promote 2 or 3 different shows in the same quickie promo....and so what you thought was a scene from Big Brother....was almost certainly a scene from a completely different show....cos

1) The data description you gave for that scene is definitely NOT from Big Brother...your description does not jive with that show...cos

2) there is no small fountain pool on that show....only a small inground pool with no fountain.

3) There is no "romance" going on in the U.S. version of Big Brother....that only happens in the European versions of Big Brrother...especially the British and Italian versions....and their format is that they have DAILY episodes and more than 80 episodes in each seriies....and  those are loaded with constant nudity and people making out in every episode. The U.S. version is really pathetic...cos they only have 1 episode each week....which has no nudity or romantic situations. For example...the current UK version of Big Brother started at more or less the same time as the U.S. version started....and the UK version has more than 60 episodes so far while the American version only has 14 episodes in that same time period.

4) I just downloaded all 14 of the U.S. Big Brother episodes that have aired up to today and can confirm to you that no such scene that you describe exists in any epsiode so far. The only wetlook game they have done so far was an exellent water soaking game that they did on episodes 10 and 11......and they annoyingly started this great wetlook game right at the end of episode 10...and then decided to go to the ending credits and force people to wait a week to see episode 11 in order to see the rest of that game (how annoying is that).

So....download episodes 10 and 11 if you want to see the best wetlook scene in this series so far. The promo clip you saw has no connection to Big Brother that I can see....it was probably a clip from one of those other reality shows which are all couples and romance etc. I suggest you look at the Global tv listings and check the other shows that aired that niight....or other reality shows on that same channel later this week.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.180 seconds to generate ]