minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 10:24:50 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 55126.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:My trip to Great America(not OT) and the arcade game convention

Date: Tue 31/07/12 20:07:23 GMT

Name: topcattopone gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Good on'yer. I would disagree with one of your statements. Swimming naked is the best way to swim, But fooling around the water..? Well wearing clothes for that?- definite yes!
In reply to Message (55126.1) Thumbs Up Re:My trip to Great America(not OT) and the arcade game convention

By Will - us Tue 31/07/12 06:42:52 GMT

Way to go, my theory is that it can't hurt to ask a girl to get wet...for all the no's that one yes makes it worth it. Its amazing though how many yes's you will get as long as you don't push it and have fun yourself. Arcade, Wave pool and wetbabes, sounds like a great weekend.
In reply to Message (55126) Wow My trip to Great America(not OT) and the arcade game convention

By Desert Hawk - us Tue 31/07/12 04:19:44 GMT

This past weekend I was in Santa Clara CA.  Saturday and Sunday were the California Extreme classic arcade game convention.  I got to play lots of classic arcade games, especially laser disc games.  My crazy friend from Las vegas was there also.  For more on that, check out this post I made on another message board   http://www.dragons-lair-project.com/community/forums/board/forum_posts.asp?TID=60861    .  

Now back to topic.  Friday I went to California's Great America amusement park, which is across the street from the Hyatt hotel.  At Great America the waterpark, Boomerang Bay, is included with admission.  I spent several hours in the wave pool and the shallow pool.  There were several women going in fully clothed.  Mostly t-shirts and shorts, but that counts as fully clothed in my book.  I was wearing shorts and a polo shirt.  There was one woman wearing a black denim skirt with bike shorts underneath.  The highlight was the woman I talked into getting wet!  She was wearing a nice green blouse and black shorts.  Her kids were swimming in the shallow pool.  She was wading in.  I told her "come on in, the water's fine!".  She said that it was tempting.  I said "swimming fully clothed is the best way to swim!".  SHE THEN PROCEEDED TO GET FULLY WET!   So freaking awesome!  This is the first time I have convinced someone to get wet fully clothed!  I could not go on the slides because they have a 300 pound weight limit.  The park also has a rapids ride and a ride similar to Tidal Wave, which yielded some good wetlook also.  Later Friday night and also Saturday night I went in the hot tub at the Hyatt hotel fully clothed.  Nothing interesting to see there, unfortunately.  All in all it was a fun trip.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]