Wetlook-Online

Message # 54761.4

Subject: Scatter Re:Best places to live for a wetlooker

Date: Thu 28/06/12 00:06:14 GMT

Name: Barry us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
If you're only interested in getting wet by yourself, than one place with water nearby is just as good as any other place with water nearby.

If you're interested in getting wet with your significant other, than one place with water nearby is just as good as any other place with water nearby.

If you're only interested in watching other people get wet, then where your location becomes important, but you can find places where people get wet in a lot of different places.

If you're like me, and socks are the most important part of wetlook, then you have to find places where people are less likely to take off their socks before they get wet.  In that case the weather is the most important factor.

Where I live it's been hot all week (101F to 105F / 38C to 41C).  That's damn good wetlook weather, but not really good for nearby forest fires. So, this week I've been able to hang around any spot after work where people cool down during hot weather and see a girl kick off her shoes and wade in the water in her socks and clothes any place I went.  I had a great weekend last weekend.  My fincee' and I went innertubing at the creek.  She wore white wigwam slouch socks, faded blue jeans, and a white tank top.  She looked very good soaking wet!  

Last summer it wasn't hot at all, but it rained all the time.  That means street flooding and urban flooding.  Since I love wet socks, that's my favorite kind of weather.  There's no shortage of good looking women who get their cars stuck in a flooded intersection so they had to get out and push their car through the water.  There wasn't a shortage of woman just getting out of work and having to wade through a flooded street downtown in their nylons, either.

So, unless you live in the Atacama Desert of Chile ( 76mm average annual rainfall ), you can probably find a great wetlook spot! Pulsing

In reply to Message (54761) None Best places to live for a wetlooker

By Wetlooker2 - se Wed 27/06/12 20:33:53 GMT

Where is the best place to live for a wetlooker?

Sweden - we have a cold winter, maybe 2 indoor pools

there you can swim with clothes and swim outdoors 3 month/year.

Thailand, its a place there many girls and women swim with clothes?

Santa Monica Beach its a big long beach and maybe they have a long

season for bath and swimming, there you can swim with clothes every day outdoors maybe 8 month/year or something?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]