MyWetloook

Message # 54315.1.1

Subject: Talking Re:cool, she likes women with shape

Date: Thu 17/05/12 20:09:34 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

They are out there... problem is that there are a lot of people who can't resist making anything from a smart-ass remark to launching an all-out verbal assault on any woman they see who doesn't fit a certain expectation. This sort of behaviour tends to drive away any women who don't either fit the expecation or have the fortitude to put up with it.

We're all different... we (men and women) come in all shapes and sizes, and we all have our own ideas of what is or is not beautiful, as does each of the many cultures in the world. Yes, I'm one of those who does not find BBW attractive, but most of the women appearing on that "curvy girl" page are not what I would call BBW... I happen to find hourglass curves like those quite appealing.

For what it's worth: the legendary Marilyn Monroe was a "plus sized" woman who by today's standards would be considered too overweight to find success in mainstream Hollywood... although I get a sense that there may be a "pendulum swing" occuring.

In reply to Message (54315.1) Hello cool, she likes women with shape

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Thu 17/05/12 06:38:26 GMT

Do you find how it's almost impossible to see women of this form doing wetlook?  
In reply to Message (54315) Thumbs Up OT: Web Find: London Andrews on blog

By ISeeLondon - uu Wed 16/05/12 10:02:53 GMT

I was googling around the web the other day and found a gallery of London Andrews, who has done a lot of wam and wetlook work.  Too bad the gallery doesn't include any of her work for us

http://slicedtea.wordpress.com/category/pictures/curvy-girl-of-the-week/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]