Message # 54035.2.1

Subject: Pulsing multiple e-mails for customers

Date: Sat 28/04/12 02:35:30 GMT

Name: WK us

Email: waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Website: http://www.waterloggedproductions.com/ / waterloggedproductions.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Let's just talk a bit.   Waterlogged/Liquidladies/Interwet USA  all have  several e-mails to contct us thru...PLUS....On  the we site itself is a direct link that says "Contact US"  and this comes right to our e-mail dest...Mine, Baby's  and others.

For there ever be any reason to contact us use  this first,  then  try  me  personally to help you at:

waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com   or  my  home e-mail at   weinerking@bellsouth.net.    Anyone  should be able to reach me at any of these address or the one Baby  gave you before.....Simple  NO  excuse not to contact us...UNLESS  you are  useing a HOTMAIL server from the dino  ages   and  most  stuff with them

get sent to the can somehow  coming and  going...Wring us your best bet is Yahoo or your own person ISP e-mail set up.

Stay connected to Liquidladies in the coming  weeks as I  promise I am going to give everone a BLOW out of the Water  special on many  many  things  in the store  and  even  swim with the models  or  cusatom shoots  that  Baby  will be in charge of   going  below  $100.00 !!!.   Check us out daily  at our special link on the home page  to see  when  this is  coming  and  we will announce it here too..

(WK)

In reply to Message (54035.2) None Re:TO: liquidladies.waterloggedproductions.

By Baby - waterloggedproductions@gmail.com us Wed 18/04/12 23:07:07 GMT

Hello,

Did you email: waterloggedproductions@gmail.com ??? that is the email you should try. Kelli always responds to emails. Try that email address.

Thanks and hope this helps,

Baby

In reply to Message (54035) None TO: liquidladies.waterloggedproductions.

By Darren - dazt90@hotmail.com gb Wed 18/04/12 12:02:20 GMT

has anyone tried e-mailing waterloggedproductions. as i tried and to no response at all

daz

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]