minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Mon 06/05/24 11:29:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 53732.2

Subject: None Re:The cutest Southern Charm--wet!

Date: Tue 20/03/12 19:36:37 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

She certainly is one of the best looking models on SC, but I'm not sure she really "gets" the wetlook concept. In a lot of the sets I've seen of her where water is involved, she is either scantily clad to begin with, strips down before stepping into the pool, shower, etc., or immediately after, so that she ends up showing off a nude or nearly nude body. Often, the water is little more than a pretense to get naked.

I'm not complaining - she has a fantastic body. It's just that for her, it seems that clothes get in the way of what she really wants to display, rather than wet clothes as an integral part of her photographed "look". For that reason, I'm just not sure she does very good wetlook. There are or have been a few other SC models - Reese, Virtual Violet, MacKenzie, and a few others who also look awesome, but also kinda miss the mark in wetlook for similar reasons.

I think this set is about as close as she has ever come to real wetlook, although her clothing choice doesn't really align with my preference.

In reply to Message (53732) Links The cutest Southern Charm--wet!

By Amf - uu Mon 19/03/12 04:52:12 GMT

Website: http://www.southern-charms3.com/briannaray/fotos653.htm

Southern Charms is an interesting site . . . there are lots of women on there that it's hard to imagine people paying to see naked.  Perhaps it's empowering for them, I don't know.  So, if you're like me, and have, um, higher standards of beauty, here is an update for you: Brianna Ray, who has long been one of my biggest internet crushes.  In this update, she takes a shower--fully clothed--because she was feeling down.  Well, hooray for that!  Because she is so cute, especially in wet jeans.  There are three nice video samples too.  Enjoy!  

http://www.southern-charms3.com/briannaray/fotos653.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]