WetlookPro

Message # 53679.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Old movie help

Date: Wed 14/03/12 02:12:13 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah....I know...cos I was the one who created that clip and uploaded it (under one of my alias usernames)......and as you can see.....my version is poor quality and I missed the beginning of the scene where the first lady goes in the pool, and I only captured the latter scene where Susan St James jumps in the pool in her dress.....so I would like to find a better and more complete version of that scene too.

MK

In reply to Message (53679.1.1) Note Re:Old movie help

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Tue 13/03/12 20:19:49 GMT

It's on the wambank here:

http://thewambank.com/videos.php?id=502

In reply to Message (53679.1) None Re:Old movie help

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Tue 13/03/12 16:05:12 GMT

The only movie I can think of that has a scene like that was not a theatrical film, but a tv movie from 1983. It was called "I Take These Men" and starred Susan Saint James, and has the synopsis that you describe where Susan finally goes in the pool in her white party dress.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/i-take-these-men/

.....but I don't remember the red shoes....only the white dress.

Here is a site where you can order this tv movie on DVD.

http://scootermoviesshop.com/cubecart/Comedy/I-Take-These-Men-1983-/prod_7396.html

My copy of this scene is on a poor quality old vhs tape and is faded so if anybody has this scene in a decent quality and wants to trade it with me for one of my dvds or some downloads, let me know.

MK

In reply to Message (53679) None Old movie help

By Matt - uu Tue 13/03/12 04:29:41 GMT

In the late 80's perhaps 1990 I saw a movie where there was some wetlook. The movie at that time seemed kinda old, so I'm guessing it was filmed in the late 70's/early 80's. Anyway in the movie a couple was about to get divorced but for some reason they were throwing a party. They wanted to keep up the apperance that everything was going well.  The lady at one point  was talking to her mother who was suspecting something was awry. The mother finally said something like "fine don't tell me what's going on" then turned her back to her daughter and promptly walked into the pool! This created a comotion when her husband said "she can't swim!" and dove in and saved her. I don't remember a lot of wetlook coming from that. But another person said to the wife  something like " I didn't realize you threw Hollywood parties". With that the lady walked over to the deep end next to the diving board and dove in fully clothed wearing what I remember being a white dress, and about halfway through she swam underwater and her red heels surfaced for a second before her swimming the lenght of the pool. I bet someone here knows the movie I'm talking about. :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]