minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Mon 06/05/24 18:10:17 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 53525.3

Subject: Talking Re:question about married couples: wetlooker and non-participating individual

Date: Mon 27/02/12 17:32:21 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Here's a summary of everything I've learned about couples and wetlook:

A lot of married men who enjoy wetlook are reluctant to disclose it to their wives for fear of a negative reaction, so enjoy it "in secret", sometimes for years or decades.

A lot of men in relationships have found ways to disclose to their wives/girlfriends their enjoyment of wetlook. It has sometimes been early in the relationship - even right at the start. One example scenario: she gets pushed into the pool at a party, he tells her how good she looks, and both the relationship and shared enjoyment of wetlook take off from there. Another, he tells her about it at some point in the relationship. The woman's reaction ranges from "how about that, I'm into it too", to "OK, I'm game to try it", to "if that's what makes you happy", to the occasional "you're weird". I believe a positive reaction occurs most frequently. Women will sometimes do it simply to please their husbands, but would rather not. Some women start out reluctantly trying to please their husbands, but discover their own enjoyment and really get into it themselves.

Some women are more into wetlook than their male partners. This doesn't seem to happen very often, but it really does happen.

I've told a  few girlfriends about my interest in wetlook. The reaction was never negative. In one case, I met a woman through online dating where I disclosed it up front. She got quite into it. In that case, I think it was about the novelty, and the enjoyment of doing something "you're not supposed to".

In terms of the sort of dynamics I just described - secret enjoyment, level of interest, reactions to disclosure, etc., I don't think wetlook is any different to any other fetish. We all recognize the overt, implicit, or intended eroticism of certain objects and images - high heels, stockings, close fitting leather/latex clothing, bondage/domination paraphenalia, etc. so some fetishes are at least recognized (if not accepted or understood) by the culture at large. A woman's breast, whether fully exposed or semi-revealed through partly transparent clothing is also universally recognized as overtly sexual. However, wetlook beyond the soaked-to-transparency white t-shirt isn't recognized as erotic by mainstream culture the same way as a woman wearing a tight-fitting leather costume and wielding a whip.

If you think about the range of known fetishes which includes such things as balloon popping, plush (stuffed) toys and zentai, wetlook is really no more "out there" than any other fetish... it's just not recognized as such by mainstream culture. That would be the only reason you'd see a difference between a person's reaction to wetlook as erotic versus a woman wearing stockings or pantyhose as erotic.

If you're comparing stockings to pantyhose... it may be that for most people, pantyhose are not seen as a sexual symbol so much as stockings are.

In reply to Message (53525) Hello question about married couples: wetlooker and non-participating individual

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Mon 27/02/12 08:43:22 GMT

Website: http://www.fantasystockings.com/wetlook// www.fantasystockings.com/wetlook

Hello,

My youtube channel mostly deals with pantyhose fetish and I must admit that I get a lot of upset e-mails about how the wife doesn't want to wear pantyhose for the husband at all, not even on special occasions.  In fact, I am trying to put together a section of my blog that explains fetishes and gives advice to such couples on how to understand what fetish means and why someone can't get rid of it at will just because the partner wants it so.  

I don't seem to be getting anything of that sort from wetlookers.  Nobody wrote to me so far that their partner doesn't want to share their love for splashing.  

Do you think that wetlook fetish is more socially acceptable then pantyhose fetish?  

Even let's say Felini did a scene for Dolce Vita in a fountain...  but I haven't seen any movies of women going to bed in pantyhose.  Stockings - yes, but not pantyhose.

I'd be happy to know what you think.  

Jessica

http://www.fantasystockings.com/private/ / www.fantasystockings.com/private  (pantyhose fetish)

http://www.fantasystockings.com/wetlook/ / www.fantasystockings.com/wetlook (wetlook)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]