Wetlook-Online

Message # 52041.1.3.1.1

Subject: Info Re:actually Nigel said kids can't be the SUBJECT

Date: Sun 16/10/11 22:06:11 GMT

Name: Mahoney pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes, but they are not Nigel's reasons. As you see Nigel saw nothing wrong with your post and didn't delete it. I was referring to Midniter's attack on you. I just don't like people who make up their own rules, try to enforce them and insult people in the process. And this guy has a vendetta over any glimpse of child in the background of a video. He will start complaining on videos with children in the car passing by soon. He also wanted Nigel to up the age of girls posted here (as subjects) from 16 to 18, despite the fact that teen guys and guys in their early 20s are a large group here, and naturally want to see such pics. He is self-righteous and points to non-existent laws. Also likes insults and threats as you can see. And it's all a personal thingy - he himself is older and has teenage girls if I remember correctly. So, you see - while the world wide laws protecting children are of course necessary, and the forum rules (more strict) are also, he is the forum's version of a grammar Nazi on Facebook ;)
In reply to Message (52041.1.3.1) None Re:actually Nigel said kids can't be the SUBJECT

By messylaura - gb Thu 13/10/11 22:38:32 GMT

i checked the age of the subjects and they were in their 20's, but there are kids or underage in the vid and if nigel says its out the thats fine, it his forum and i fully appreciate his reasons for it, not only morally but legally as well, i just wasn't sure if it was pulled or lost

btw, me, messylaura is male, active wam cd

Bobby

In reply to Message (52041.1.3) Warning! actually Nigel said kids can't be the SUBJECT

By Mahoney - pl Thu 13/10/11 21:00:23 GMT

Here they are in the background and the woman is the subject. So your attack on messylaura was not only based on a lie but also very mean. You should apologize to her. Everyone knows that you have a crusade against even the glimpse of a kid in the background of a YT video, but that does not give you the right to attack people like that, tell lies or suggest that this forum is full of pedophiles. You are going waaaaaay overboard.
In reply to Message (52041.1) None Re:two tubes

By midniter - ca Tue 11/10/11 23:39:20 GMT

Yeah... I'm sure the pedophiles will ignore the kids.... and the Lawyers won't prosecute Nigel because you told us not to look at them. Great logic there, Bobby. Who are you to say that it's not a problem? Nigel doesn't want children on his site... PERIOD. He's made it blatantly clear.

Forum Rules

2.6 No images of children (under 16) of any sort, or discussion about or relating to children or their activities.

Pretty straight forward

midniter

In reply to Message (52041) Video two tubes

By messylaura - gb Tue 11/10/11 03:36:48 GMT

I posted these two vids a few days ago and the post is not on the forum, if they were pulled could you let me know why incase its something i have missed? there are a couple of kids in the fire hydrant one but the woman is the subject of the vid, nothing should be a problem there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_Kq7FlOQJU woman getting soaked by fire hydrant, dress and flatties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjsnDQrBO7E woman falls in lake jeans boots and coat

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]