minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 01/05/24 21:27:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 51920.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:I have a simila problem with Firefox.

Date: Sun 25/09/11 20:47:24 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It may have started as a guy with a baptism kink getting bent out of shape over a few deleted posts, but it's now something quite different.

I think this guy is acting out because of an inferiority complex of some sort. DOS attacks are a way he feels he can wield some power, so that's what he chooses to do.

By the way, MK, thanks for the hint about browser caching and refreshing... never occurred to me that it might be something lurking in my browser's cache.

In reply to Message (51920.1.1.1) None Re:I have a simila problem with Firefox.

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sun 25/09/11 19:36:11 GMT

I get the same thing too....the forum always comes up as being down....and you have to refresh your browser and then it will load normally.

I think this is cos the forum has been down many many many times in the last 2-3 weeks.....due to the DDOS attacks....and this same individual from France has also been bringing down theWambank site, UMD forum, my Wamtec servers, Flaviu's Eurowam servers and Soundguy says it has also been causing problems on Leon's mostwam servers too....so this is a widespread attack that our tech guys have been endlessly dealing with in the last 2-3 weeks...and Nigel has faced the same problems too.

The problems are resolved now...but I think the reason this forum still comes up as being offline when you load it...and then it works once you refresh your browser, is cos we all have this crap stored in our browsers cache....so our browser is reading the cache first...and still thinks that the forum is down, when it is not.....so we probably all need to clense our browsers and clear the cache from our browsers and thinks will appear normal again.

As for the guy who asked for suggestions on how we can deal with all these DDOS attacks....Nigel and Soundguy and UMD tech guy Derek and Flaviu's Eurowam tech guy Julius have all upraded their server security software with new DDOS softwares to deal with these DDOS attacks more effectively now....so short of launching the 2nd invasion of Normandy (just kidding) everything that is feasible has been done to protect our sites and servers.

The mystery is....what is this French guy's beef...cos we know he is upset with Nigel and this forum cos his postings were being deleted for being inappropriate.....but what boggles the mind is that now he is going after the Eurowam Servers, The Mostwam servers, my Wamtec servers, and even Derek's UMD servers....so now this guy seems to be upset with everybody in the entire Wam world.....and he only got banned from this forum......so what is his beef with the rest of us. My advice is....if you hate the entire wam world and are attacking everybody and all wam sites that do not share your view that the ONLY form of wetlook that is valid are baptism jeans scenes...and everything else should be attacked.....then this would be a very boring world if only one kind of wetlook was allowed to exist.

MK

In reply to Message (51920.1.1) None Re:I have a simila problem with Firefox.

By wetlookfever - Bemasa@multiweb.nl nl Sun 25/09/11 16:54:52 GMT

Same here
In reply to Message (51920.1) Note I have a simila problem with Firefox.

By Anonymous - uu Sun 25/09/11 15:09:08 GMT

I get an error message, then when I click refresh the page opens normally.
In reply to Message (51920) Question Forum problem?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 25/09/11 15:01:36 GMT

I've been having a problem with accessing this forum lately. I'm using IE8 on XP and I only notice this problem with the minx movies forum - not seen with any other website, and happens frequently but not consistently.

When I try to access the minx forum (usually the home page), I get an error screen almost immediately. The error screen offers a "diagnose" option. As soon as I click the diagnose button, the page opens normally.

Wondering if this behaviour is connected in any way with recent DOS defense measures, if anyone else has seen similar problems, etc.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]