Wetlook-Online

Message # 51772.2

Subject: Talking No, it's not just you

Date: Fri 09/09/11 17:28:09 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
My opinion, but...

more than most other candid clips, they seem to be shot on cell phones partly or entirely in "portrait" orientation (ends up sideways on the computer), the shot often starts late in the action but finishes early, the point of view is often distant and frequently obstructed, the picture often jumps wildly from subject to subject, and the girls in the shot are often wearing clothes which are uninteresting to me, from a wetlook perspective.

A lot of this likely comes from the fact that it is a spontaneous event, and only once underway does someone realize they could be recording it. So, part way into the action, someone pulls out a cell phone and excitedly tries to capture the action, not knowing where to point the camera or even realizing that "upright" for the phone is "sideways" for video recording, and probably more focused on watching the action live than monitoring the phone to see what it is actually recording.

There are always the very few gems where most of the important ingredients come together well, but they are rare among all the silly clips where, if the action was worth a look at all, it was better to have been there.

In reply to Message (51772) Sad Is it just me

By csswet - sx Fri 09/09/11 16:29:46 GMT

Is it just me that thinks most of the pool push in clips are a big let down.

1. The camera work is normally not good.

2. If does look good at the start then guaranteed you will watch 2mins of them trying to push her in the pool she a big splash and that's it the camera stops.

3. Also in a lot of the foreign ones the girls are very border line for age in my opinion

For me if the don't get out it of the pool its not wetlook (or at least see half of them)

Sorry for my rant. This is just a personal opinion and I don't want to discourage any one from posting links

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]