Wetlook-Online

Message # 51561.1

Subject: Idea Advice

Date: Fri 19/08/11 00:16:07 GMT

Name: Amf us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I suggest you stop hiding and stop feeling like you have something to be ashamed of.  You don't!  There is nothing shameful or wrong about swimming fully clothed.  The more you act like there is, the more negative reactions you will get from others.  

I acted that way for years, being SO afraid to let anyone know what I liked and how much I liked it.  When I finally started coming out to women I was dating, they usually thought it was no big deal at all.  I have recently been more open than ever before, getting wet in public often, and I never get negative responses.  On the contrary, I am often greeted with smiles, congratulations, and cheers.  I've been more open with my friends lately, again with nothing but good results.  A couple female friends I have expressed curiousity and eventually started to go in the water fully clothed too.  

But the real life-changing event was when I just let it be known on my Facebook page and my online dating profile.  I got so many positive responses, and then, the most amazing thing: a new lover who seems to love it every bit as much as I do.  She had never gone swimming on purpose fully clothed, but she loves how much it turns me on, so she is every bit as eager about it as I am.  (For any of you who read my recent posts, my new love and I had our third fully clothed wet date recently--and I've only known her for two weeks!  We were at a friends' party on a lake, and the hostess, who knows about my interest in wetlook, pushed me in the lake to start things off.  I pulled my girlfriend in next (she was totally willing!) and we ended up getting three others to come in the water, clothes and all.  

So stop feeling like you even need to hide anything.  As far as the wet clothes, just hang them in your bathroom, over a railing outside, on a clothesline, or use them as an excuse to do a load of laundry (that's often what I do).  If anyone freaks out or criticizes you, just remember that you really don't want people like that in your life anyway.  

Be open.  You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!  Wink Smile Wink Smile Wink Smile

In reply to Message (51561) None I find wet clothes in my apartment

By Wetlooker - mrveteranbil@gmail.com se Thu 18/08/11 14:44:57 GMT

What do you do with your wet clothes?

I found a bag that smelled strange, there were my swimming trunks, a tshirt and a pair of pants that were wet and smelled of mildew, hung them out five minutes ago I dipped them in a bucket of water several times.

Now hang them to dry lagomt dry with the window open and I each also wet, so I put on the appropriate wash clothes and after I washed the clothes I was lagomt wet to set me in the shower itself.

At that time they lived at home so there was always trouble to hide away wet clothes, you forgot about them and so moldy them, and Mom thought it smelled weird, she got just as pissed off every time .......

But now I live in an apartment and it's just my landlord that can detect my adventures.

I also have some support and help from the municipality, was talking to a woman today if I wanted to start swimming, but did not really talk about that I would try to swim with clothes again.

I got a little excited, but it's very nice to talk openly about things and see how people react to one's interests.

In the bath house in this town is a young lifeguard little older than me, she knows that I like to swim with clothes on and ask me how it goes with the group I wanted to start.

I'll check with her, she might think I'm going to take the chance to swim with clothes,I know them so well that I think they will allow me to do it.

What do you do with your wet clothes after your activities if you stay home?

I wished I had parents who allowed that I swam with my clothes on at the time, or that I dared to ask if I can do that and then I can also say that I think I'll get a bath with clothes on how much I want.

When I was about 14 years I often went swimming with clothes on in the bathhouse but where never told by the staff, they did not care at all.

About the link, the girl in the indoor pool., here she have a "aufguss", a group in the sauna....

Its very nice to go to the sauna 10-15 minutes and relaxing and inhale them good scents.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]