Wetlook-Online

Message # 51231.1

Subject: Read This Noodling!

Date: Tue 02/08/11 06:26:23 GMT

Name: Soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
They call that hand fishing "noodling". I wouldn't do it but some folks love it.

They had one of those reality shows recently where they took a few women out noodling. I didn't see much so it wasn't spectacular. But, there have been a few youtubes on this forum with women in long jeans and white t shirts noodling and flipping fish out of a muddy hole by hand. Those were very long videos and excellent wetlook.

I did see one of those videos where guides took women from the parking lot into the river and showed them how to fish. That one was eyepopping. Great.

So these shows should be good.

In reply to Message (51231) None DVR aler

By Corsair - uu Mon 01/08/11 22:46:08 GMT

A couple of alerts.  One is for JG Wentworth ads that I've seen on Fox News channel. The one ad has a woman in her basement bailing thigh deep water, pants soaked.  Not spectacular, but someone might like it.

The other is for a new show on Animal Planet called Hillbilly Handfishing, i.e. catching catfish barehanded.  So lots of women in clothes (probably tshirts and shorts most of the time) neck deep in the water grabbing fish. Any good?  I don't know, but someone might like it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]