MyWetloook

Message # 51148.1.1.1

Subject: Note Re:Flaviu, When do we have Pool Party time again?? :-) html

Date: Mon 01/08/11 16:48:05 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have opened the voting for a seethru dresses party. As you know probably the parties are produced only based on the votes. I have have left "room" to produce only two parties this summer and I have two candidates (left) The Sport clothes party and the leather clothes party. Both party have over 1000 votes already BUT we still have two weeks+ till the next two parties will be produced. So IF in two weeks time the seethru dresses party will get more then the "Sport clothes party" or the "leather clothes party" I will drop any of them and I will shoot the "seethru clothes party" instead. Thank you for the feedback wamnut, this way it will be exciting because probably the party theme will be revealed only in the last day or so. I invite then every seethru fan to vote for the "seethru clothes party".
In reply to Message (51148.1.1) None Re:Flaviu, When do we have Pool Party time again?? :-)

By 1wamnut - tim_gipe@yahoo.com us Fri 29/07/11 15:52:13 GMT

Band I think it would be a great idea to have a transparency pool party. For example, any color/material combo that would go transparent when wet would work. Of course, all the models would have on full lingerie ( panties, garter belt, hose,{bra optional} ) underneath... just a thought... Wink Smile
In reply to Message (51148.1) Hello Re:Flaviu, When do we have Pool Party time again?? :-)

By guitar guy - us Fri 29/07/11 11:47:06 GMT

Yes!! The pool parties are the best! (and everything Flaviu does is great) For Flaviu.... may I suggest an idea??? How about a "hot legs" contest? But because it is so warm the girls cool off first in the pool, (with cocktails) and then the models walk a runway modeling various (wet) high heels, wearing stockings, stop, turn, and walk back. Maybe some of the girls could be seated at a table and socialize in their wet outfits too? The social situation at the table may be a good setting for some candid (natural and not too obvious) but effectively appealing wet high heel/ stockings tease?

Does anyone else like this idea? .. or any other suggestions?

In reply to Message (51148) None Flaviu, When do we have Pool Party time again?? :-) [nt]

By jason.1984 - de Fri 29/07/11 10:01:49 GMT

(no text)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]