MyWetloook

Message # 51027.1

Subject: None Re:workout

Date: Mon 18/07/11 20:38:58 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That show ended shooting new episodes back in 1995 (all the shows you see on tv were recorded in the early 90s), and all they have done since then is to endlessly repeat the same old episodes on the FIT TV channel.

Currently the show airs on FIT TV at 6am every day, and this channel is on most U.S. cable networks and on the Direct TV satellite system.

http://www.bodiesinmotionwithgilad.com/2/tv_times.htm

I can save you the trouble of going thru all 200+ episodes....cos I recorded them all back in the 1990's and there were only 3 episodes that involved wetlook and wet pantyhose scenes.  In 2 of the episodes they run into the ocean after they finish their workout on the beach, but those scenes were very brief and only lasted 15-20 seconds at the end of the show. The much better wetlook event on that show was when they made a staging and production error on their show, and they made the mistake of setting up their workout mats on a small dock then went into the sea....but they goofed, cos when their staff set up the mats I guess it was earlier and at low tide, cos by the time they actually started shooting their scenes the tide had crept up on them and the waves started to flood the dock with water and made all the mats wet with water puddles....so by the time they were laying down on the mats the girls were sitting in puddles of water and getting wet asses and pantyhose...ha ha....so that scene was a classic....cos it was not planned wetlook but an unplanned error...and I happen to like unplanned wetlook scenes (as opposed to staged wetlook scenes).

Anyway...I have all those scenes on old VHS cliptapes I recoreded in the 1990's but I never posted those scenes online, cos I figured that as 2 of the scenes were brief and the 3rd scene on the dock was mainly wet asses and wet pantyhose legs only, that nobody would be interested in them....

But anyway....you can record the show every day on the FIT TV channel.

BTW...don't waste your money ordering the DVDs from their website...cos I once ordered the set of their DVDs and their DVDs exclude those 3 wetlook scenes, cos those scenes only happened on the tv show episodes....and were not included in their DVDs they released.

MK

In reply to Message (51027) None workout

By buck - uu Mon 18/07/11 18:28:16 GMT

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows where i can find that video of the bodies in motion fitness show where they get wet at the end? Or any similar videos? Thanks a lot.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]