minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 27/04/24 04:40:28 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 50709

Subject: None 42 new candid wetlook DVDs released.

Date: Sun 19/06/11 09:27:48 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI I have just released another 42 more candid wetlook DVDs. Most people seem to prefer downloads these days, but for those who still prefer the higher quality DVDV disk medium I am still archiving things on DVD for the small number of folks who prefer DVDs. Even if you don't like DVDs, you may enjoy browsing thru all the picture galleries, cos there is a whole slew of different stuff from the USA, Russia, Canada and Thailand -- everying from water festival stuff to Russian fountains girls, dunk tank scenes to wet cheerleader events to vintage wetlook scenes. All kinds of stuff....you can browse the DVD galleries here....

http://thewamstore.com/cgi/store.pl?site=beingwet.thewamstore.com

If you prefer download versions of these DVDs then most of them are online here...

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=candidwetlook.com

Our camera crew are currently collecting lots of new stuff in Russia at this time. If you know of any country that has candid wet events and or want to join our camera team, email me....e.g. there are loads of Dirndl Flugtag and Gautchfest events that will be taking place in Austria and Germany over the next 2 months

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]