minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 23:55:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 50132.1.1

Subject: None Re:take a look at this video (wetlook fan spotted)

Date: Tue 03/05/11 06:09:54 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Anthony said exactly what I was going to say......you are reading way too much into this and mis-interpreting what is happening....cos

1) you are totally wrong....the guy is definitely not "running with camera"....cos trust me....I have lots of similar footage like that when I was WALKING around in Thailand and forgot to turn my camera off....and that is definitely NOT "running"....he is merely "walking" about and forgot to turn his camera off.

2) this guy is definitely NOT a wetlook fan....cos look at how he filmed the 2 girls....i.e. he totally missed shooting the money shot moments...cos when the girls were about to be dunked...he moves his camera away from the guys and talks to the guy instead....and so it appears he is NOT there to film those girls at all...cos he moves his camera away from them at the money shot moments...and it seems clear to me that he is just a friend of the guy who is about to be baptized...cos he spends most of his time pointing the camera at the guy.....and he avoids shooting those girls at the key moments....so either the guy is into gay male wetlook (cos he is not interested in filming the girls) or he is just incidentally filming his male friend and chatting with him...and suspect it is the latter.

So...overall...I think you have an over-active imagination and are reading too much into this scene.

MK

In reply to Message (50132.1) Confused Re:take a look at this video (wetlook fan spotted)

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 02/05/11 22:05:57 GMT

I guess it's all in how you choose to interpret things. Doesn't look to me like the guy was running anywhere. Seems more like he simply failed to stop the recording when intended. The wild camera motion is no indication of someone running with it; dangle a phone from a wrist strap and even a leisurely walk will produce the same result. Also, it seemed to me that the cop/security guy was pointing/moving in some other direction. I don't see this as a "busted" POV.
In reply to Message (50132) Video take a look at this video (wetlook fan spotted)

By the doctor - us Mon 02/05/11 20:47:55 GMT

I  just stumbled upon this  outdoor baptism at some  football field,  but it had to be a wetlook fan going  there knowing

it was a public baptism ceremony  and  was getting good  video until someone pointed him out to the cops  and then you can tell,  because  you  see the  camera turn away  and  the person started running  with the camera for 3 minutes  all over the place.

FUNNY  AS HELL...."BUSTED"   take a look   and  tell me  what you think..action  starts at  3:30  wetlook before then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzSLAeXBbDQ&NR=1

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]