minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 09:13:43 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 49749.1.1

Subject: Oooh Re:did you see this last week?

Date: Sun 03/04/11 15:06:37 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
....yeah....I love the analysis by a pyschologist for why wetlook and wam fans grow up to be that way....i.e. they always mention that old wives tale and urban myth that wetlook fans must  have been bed-wetters as a child and they grew up enjoying peeing in their pants and that wetlook is merely an extension of that interest......give me a break. I have 4 brothers and 3 of them were bed-wetters as kids and none of them grew up being interested in wetlook, and I was not a bed-wetter, yet I somehow caught the wetlook affliction.

I also love the psychologist saying that messy fans must have been messy kids who enjoyed eating with their hands instead of using utensils.....that is really hilarious.....cos if eating with your hands makes you grow up to be a messy fan, then our biggest customers would be AFRICANS and ASIANS and we would have hundreds of millions of messy fans today. I have collected demographic customer data for more than 20 years for where the largest centers of wet and messy fans in the world live.....and the top 3 countries in the world for wet and messy fans have ALWAYS remained the same -- i,.e. the UK, the USA and Germany comprise about 60% of all the worlds wam fans today.....and...

...the last time I checked....people in the UK, USA and Germany eat with knives and forks....not their hands...ha ha.

So....what do pyschologists know about "us".....very little as far as I have ever read about what they say about us.

Their analysis of us is about as accurate as the Victorians who used to say that John Merrick (The Elephant Man) grew up looking that way cos his mother was scared by circus elephants while she was pregnant....

MK

In reply to Message (49749.1) Question Re:did you see this last week?

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sun 03/04/11 07:49:06 GMT

I hardly watch any British TV, let alone US channels, so I have to wonder – do the other "WTF" topics on that show typically leave the presenters as speechless as wetlook did? Maybe that's normal, maybe the presenters aren't as gifted with expression as they could be. Otherwise, it would be quite worrying if wetlook is so strange as to leave television presenters unable to find words to express the magnitude of their confusion!
In reply to Message (49749) Links did you see this last week?

By soakkfann - us Sun 03/04/11 05:20:56 GMT

Attack of the Show -

every week has a segment called WTF -

a couple of week ago -

they dissed wetlook -

not sure what to make of this -

check it out here -

your thoughts?

http://soakkfann.blogspot.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]