minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 27/04/24 06:03:33 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 49571.1.1

Subject: None Re:New Blog - I wish there was more . . .

Date: Mon 21/03/11 18:58:15 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI it is impossible to do "real rain" shoots in Florida, cos "light rain" does not show up on camera...it has to be "heavy rain" in order to be visible on camera, and whenever there is heavy rain in Florida it is nearly always accompanied by LIGHTNING, which then makes it too dangerous to be outside and filming in those conditions.

My  assistant camera guy works in the Miami Film industry as a film crew person (he is currently working on filming the new "Charlie's Angels" re-make series in Miami that will debut in the Fall of 2011) and whenever they do rain scenes in the movie or tv industry they shut down the entire street and set up a "rain machine" over the street where they need to film etc.

As you said, it is very difficult to light things well (from a wetlook fans perspective), and that is why most rain scenes in movies and tv shows suck, cos they are mostly backlit which means all you see are dark shadowy figures and no visible wetlook etc.

It's a pity that the U.S. and UK versions of "Dancing with the Stars" (Strictly Come Dancing in the UK) don't do what they did in Argentina, Mexico, Chile, and Peru back in 2009, cos in these South American versions of Dancing with the Stars they devoted entire 2hr shows to "rain machine" dances.....and I captured all those shows back in 2009.....you can see lots of pics here....now THIS is how you need to light up the scenes properly.,...see those shows they did in 2009...

http://www.wamgold.com/coming/

FYI, they just did another new series of wetlook "Dancing with the Stars" rain machine shows 2 months ago in Mexico, Argentina, Peru and Romania ....and I have all those new shows saved too....but did not have the time to make clips or pics yet...I will upload those new scenes (about 6hrs worth of wetlook rain dancing scenes) in the next 2-3 months...when I get back from Thailand in late April.

MK

ps.....I have to laugh at the bloggers comment that the wet scene from "Bitch Slap"  is his favorite scene OF ALL TIME....."of all time"....the movie only came out 2 years ago....that is like saying that the best singer OF ALL TIME is "Justin Bieber"....ha ha....so unless you are 2 years old....you need to get out and look beyond all the latest movies...and look back further....cos I can think of at least 10,000 scenes over the last 50 years that are better than that scene is. That Bitch Slap scene was edited in a lousy way....i.e. Playboy style....quick cuts that never lingered long enough on any shot in order to satisfy a wetlook fan. It was edited like a music video....i.e. the worst kind of jump cut editing style.

In reply to Message (49571.1) None Re:New Blog - I wish there was more . . .

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 21/03/11 06:41:08 GMT

I agree that women getting soaked by rain can be very sexy, but I know what the producers will say:

o   You can book a model, but you can't book a rain storm.

o   Artificial rain scenes are complex and expensive to set up

o   Rain scenes (natural or artificial) can be very difficult to light for the right result

Would be great to see, but I'd be surprised if any of the well-known producers would be able to pull off a shoot in a real rain storm and get a good result, because of all the difficulties.

In reply to Message (49571) None New Blog - I wish there was more . . .

By Sploshaholic - sploshaholic@gmail.com us Mon 21/03/11 02:19:58 GMT

Website: http://sploshaholic.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-wish-there-was-more.html

New Blog from Sploshaholic

http://sploshaholic.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-wish-there-was-more.html

What do you guys think?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]