minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 10:22:02 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 49509.1

Subject: None Re:Note to German TV collectors - an awesome wet scene just on German TV

Date: Thu 17/03/11 09:19:13 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...it's OK....I found it. Took me a couple of hours to surf around (cos Prosieben TV do a masterful job of removing stuff from Youtube and blocking people from outside of Germany from vieiwng their website streams)...but I eventually found the entire show on a German forum that was posted to Rapidshare as a 1.5gig batch of HDTV files.

If you are wondering what it was, it was the first episode of new season of "Germany's Next Top Model" (season 6, folge 1) that aired on March 3rd, 2011.

In the first episode the girls have to parade over a swimming pool and several of the girls jump into the pool in their designer dresses, and then at the end of show, the best bit, the show hostess, Heidi Klum, jumps into the pool in her dress and black pantyhose and swims in the pool too.

http://www.prosieben.de/tv/germanys-next-topmodel/

As I said...the entire show was over 1.5 gigs of HDTV files...so I need to edit the pool scenes before I can make any clips.

MK

In reply to Message (49509) None Note to German TV collectors - an awesome wet scene just on German TV

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 16/03/11 14:14:07 GMT

To Bruno, SBB, Rudy and others who record tv scenes from German TV.  Email me cos I have a hot tip for you about an awesome formal dress pool party scene. I can't record it cos they block that show outside of Germany. The show aired already and nobody captured it and uploaded it to theWambank yet, but perhaps you have it captured on your DVR already or you can catch a re-run of that show. Email me for details and how you can get one hour of free clips from my Video  Vault site if you are the first person to send me an original DVR recording of this show or the complete pool scenes  (it must not a screen capture from a video stream or a Youtube).

I am sure some of you captured this already, so be the first one to send me the file and you can claim one hour of wetlook clips from my Video Vault download site.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]