WetlookPro

Message # 49374

Subject: Info Message for Leon

Date: Sun 06/03/11 04:19:20 GMT

Name: Wetguy us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Leon - Outstanding new dunk tank on MostWet!  Looks like you had the whole club volunteering!

Can I make a suggestion?  I'd love to see a couple things with future dunkings.  First, before they climb up, have them do a little modeling by just standing by the dunk tank in their dry clothes, turning around, etc. so we can get a great picture of the victim.  When you dunk them, have them submerge completely so their hair goes back before they climb up the ladder - andhave them stand in the tank that way and turn around for a nice in the tank shot.  Then when they get out, before they run to the towel, have them again do a little modeling in their wet clothes so we can have a nice after shot - both front and back (I love the back shots seeing their wet bra and thongs through thin dresses or tee's.

Keep up the good work ... just a few suggestions to add a little more "depth" to their time in the tank.

Thanks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]