Wetlook-Online

Message # 48708.1.1

Subject: None Re:Very first wetlook mobile ( Android ) app

Date: Wed 19/01/11 17:16:41 GMT

Name: Messylaura ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

ps, will there be an option the save an image at a later date?
In reply to Message (48708.1) None Re:Very first wetlook mobile ( Android ) app

By Messylaura - ex Wed 19/01/11 17:12:10 GMT

installed it, cool

i did notice a week or so ago that the news and weather channel that come with android as standard ( stock not carrier) has the ability to use custom topic headings so where you have science, top stories, sport etc you can type in your own, i chose wetlook as one, it pulls in stories involving the word wetlook, so its not 100% our wetlook, so i was wondering how much work would be involved in having a widget or selection option on your app to pull in wetlook or wetlook opertunities to the users local location

this could be finding all burst water mains local to that person, either gps or a set location,

i have got 'burst main' as a topic on the N&W channel but its not local so i get alot that i cant get to

thanks for the app, its something that might ( real, is i gonna do this pun?) open the flood gates..........sorry lol

nexus 2.2 btw

In reply to Message (48708) Great Very first wetlook mobile ( Android ) app

By Alex - alex@wetlookpro.com us Wed 19/01/11 11:54:25 GMT

So, I have decided to go ahead and put together the very first industry app. You can find it at the Android Marketplace by searching via search term "wetlook".

It is very simple and features a free wetlook picture from our site every day. However, I'm planning to grow it in the next few weeks ( hopefully with participation of other wetlook/WAM content producers ).

Please email me with any suggestions of what you'd like to see this developed into and what categories you may want to see the future directory broken into it.

Thank you!

Alex

http://www.wetlookpro.com/ / http://WetlookPro.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]