Wetlook-Online

Message # 48475.13

Subject: None Re:Very "O.T"->very sad

Date: Mon 10/01/11 14:12:47 GMT

Name: Roscoe_BC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Why "everybody has a rifle":

Just one?  I've got news for you...  

America is a young country, it was settled with the gun, it's ingrained in our society.

We grew up watching westerns.  Our heroes used guns to set things right.

Many of us hunt.

As I told a Russian immigrant friend, a foreign force invading would have a big problem on their hands with the citizenry.

When faced with a difficult situation, it's nice to have one in reserve.  I have had one ready to use a number of times, those situations are not in the statistics anyplace because I didn't have to.  When they are used reasonably, it doesn't make the press.  When you know you have power, people seldom push you too far.  They can tell.

What's the problem?

Far more people are killed by drunk drivers and texting drivers.  Should we ban booze and telephones?  

If you remove a few square blocks of a few slums from the statistics, gun deaths aren't a big issue.  If all guns were gone, most of these crimes would probably be committed with the next most convenient weapon.  Murder pre-dates the gun.

The recent Arizona issue...  At least where I live, people with a history of mental illness can't get permits.  If a wacko commits a gun crime, it is not with a legally owned gun.  So why believe that outlawing them would have prevented it?

Finally, get serious, outlawing them will not make them go away any more than outlawing marijuana.  There are too many here already.  The only thing you would do is discourage some law abiding citizens from defending themselves.  The dirtbags would still have them.  It would just hand the gun business profits to organized crime.

I see two problems.  Why is crime flourishing?  Why was this guy in Arizona free on the streets when he was a known problem?

If you are afraid to come to America, consider the death rate due to all forms of crime, political conflict, plus disease and poor health care.  It's a pretty safe place if you avoid a few key square blocks.

In reply to Message (48475) Sad Very "O.T"->very sad

By Sponge14U - de Sat 08/01/11 17:02:08 GMT

Depressed can any american citicen tell me,why everybody has a rifle in America?

Danger ammonition has to be banned from all over the planet-then the rifles are better melted down as well

http://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/video/ondemand100_id-video839136.html

God bless America-without rifles!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]