Wetlook-Online

Message # 48219.1.1

Subject: None Re:O/T EuroWAM TEAM

Date: Thu 30/12/10 05:11:33 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi guys,

this is something I do for a few years now... and the ppl we help are in fact way more then shown in the pictures, and all of them really need the stuff we give them and they are really grateful for them.

This year I thought that it would be nice to share with the guys who support EuroWAM.net that a small part from their money goes to charity, so it's like our customers actually buy the food we give it to them.

If you watch the slide show... check out the last picture... I did not imagined that in my area (the winters are really cold) someone can actually sleep in a place like that... and 6 ppl are sleeping there. That was the most impressive image I saw this year...

Hopefully next year we can do a fund raise or something... I will think of a way to generate some extra funds for the Christmas charity event....

Thank you guys.

EuroWAM TEAM

In reply to Message (48219.1) None Re:O/T EuroWAM TEAM

By Poliut - us Wed 29/12/10 20:54:39 GMT

Same here. I thought that was a great act of charity. Maybe it'll make a dent in how adult entertainment companies are perceived by the general public, but I doubt it - all the places here are complete anons when it comes to public exposure.
In reply to Message (48219) Thumbs Up O/T EuroWAM TEAM

By wetmac - clvie_uk_00@yahoo.com sx Wed 29/12/10 14:50:23 GMT

I have just watched the slide show on You Tube of EuroWAM TEAM and his friend delivering food to the old  and inform.  I did not know EuroWAM TEAM did this and I was extremely moved by the slide show.  EuroWAM TEAM you are the best and you deserve everything good that comes your way.  It is a wonderful thing that you did and you have set such an example to the rest of us.  Well done is definitely not enough.  Thank you for showing us the way.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]