Wetlook-Online

Message # 46250.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:? for longtime wetlook fans

Date: Wed 29/09/10 13:27:54 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It makes me chuckle when somebodys consider "old movies" to be 1981.....cos for me, I consider old movies to be made when Thomas Edison first invented the motion picture camera in 1891.....so I generally think of movies as being "old" if they are silent (pre 1929) or pre WW2 or pre 1960's etc. If you have only seen movies since 1981 then you have missed a lot of great wetlook scenes that are in movies from the 1930's thru the 1970's.\

Here is my list of the 40,000+ movie and tv scenes I have in my collection.......

http://www.wamtec.com/wamteclite/Search/search.html

I have only been recording things on videotape since 1971 though, cos before that time no commercial video recorders were available, so before that all I had were a few 8mm film reels I bought in the 1960's.

The 1981 version of Tarzan the Ape Man was certainly very nice....but you also had some nice wet dress scenes in the 1959 Denny Miller version of Tarzan the Ape Man too. Also there is a very nice "Indian copycat version" of the Bo Derek Tarzan film, where Bollywood copied that film verbatim with an actress wearng the exact same white dress and doing the exact same see thru dress scenes...so checkout the Bollywood Indian version too.

As for the "missing" Bo Derek wetlook interview scene Scott refers too....that took place on the UK lunchtime show "Pebble Mill at One" in 1986....and the chances of ever finding that scene are very slim....but there is a slight chance. The reason the scene is not in any archives at the BBC in the UK is that they shut down the Pebble Mill studios in the late 80's, and then they bulldozed the studios completely in the early 90's....and when they did that....some idiot at the BBC decided to toss all their old video tape masters into a construction skip and so thousands of old tapes were thrown away.....which included most of the 5000+ episodes of Pebble Mill at One. However....if you check Youtube you will see that many of the old Pebble Mill shows have recently been showing up on Youtube....that is because some colllectors went "dumpster diving" and rescued some of these old tapes that the BBC were tossing out....so many Pebble Mill shows are being found now....so hopefully somebody will some day find that old show with the Bo Derek wetlook interview....so if you live in the UK....if you see old 2 inch format video tapes at car boot sales or garage sales....you might find some treasures there.

As for Bo's hubby....I cannot tell if he was a wetlook fan or not....but he certainly had a habit of marrying gorgeous actresses (Ursula Andress, Linda Evans...and then Bo) who seemed to get wet a lot.

I dunno if I would rate Bo's Tarzan as being the most amount of wetlook in one film....because she was wearing the exact same outfit all thru the film...and personally I prefer to see lots of different wetlook scenes with different outfits....not the same outfit thru the entire film....so personally I prefer Sophia Loren's "Boy on a Dolphin" scenes....cos she gets wet all thru the film...wearing several different dresses etc.

MK

In reply to Message (46250.1.1) None Re:? for longtime wetlook fans

By Scott - scottbrochert@hotmail.com us Wed 29/09/10 12:36:43 GMT

I saw that movie too.  I have that interview on a DVD where she got wet in her jeans and shirt.  She did it on another occasion, but no one (to my knowledge) has the clip or can find it.  She got into a pool with her clothes on for the interview, and she even coaxed the female interviewer into the water with her, fully clothed.

Bo's husband at the time was the director for "Tarzan the Ape Man," and he loved getting his wives wet.  But I do think she's a wetlook fan too.  Wish I could ask her:)

In reply to Message (46250.1) Hello Re:? for longtime wetlook fans

By Ferdinand Ghost - uu Wed 29/09/10 12:02:47 GMT

I think, Bo Derek is a real "Wetlookfan".

I remember me on a interview with her, while she is going in her pool in jeans and shirt.

In reply to Message (46250) Hello ? for longtime wetlook fans

By Jesse - us Wed 29/09/10 11:41:55 GMT

Having just turned 18 the first of the month I got a R rated movie called "Tarzan the Ape Man" with an actress called Bo Derek. Wow she was wet threw the whole movie. Do you guys know of other old movies that have this many scenes in it. Thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]