minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 27/04/24 01:03:33 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 45756.2.1.1

Subject: None Re:Well, I have an idea for improvement...

Date: Tue 24/08/10 14:58:42 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well...Fountain Frolic took the words right out of my mouth, cos I was thinking the same thing too. Also, the camerawork could have been improved too...i.e. during the wetlook scene you only see an upperbody shot, and no full body shot of the wet dress and heels. So...yes...there are many things that could have been improved....if, as you say, this show was produced on Leonmoomin TV instead of ITV,

MK

In reply to Message (45756.2.1) None Re:Well, I have an idea for improvement...

By Anonymous - uu Tue 24/08/10 14:45:48 GMT

Well it cant be improved upon within reasonable parameters. I mean yes, it could have lasted 30mins, she could have washed her hair, got off with Pollyanna Woodward (the other female presenter) and then pulled her into a pool where they continue to make out before stripping each other clothes off.........i'm going to stop. Its a show about the latest gadget, not LeonmoominTV :)
In reply to Message (45756.2) Idea Well, I have an idea for improvement...

By FountainFrolic - us Tue 24/08/10 13:09:06 GMT

Can't be improved on?  Hmm, how about a little continuity?  Before, she's sitting on the sofa - clothes and hair totally dry.  After the standing shower scene, where her dress and hair are totally soaked, she's back on the sofa again - totally dry!
In reply to Message (45756) Dancing Suzi Perry showers in a dress on the gadget show

By Anonymous - uu Tue 24/08/10 10:46:36 GMT

If i was the director on this show, i dont know how i could improve this scene. What a brilliant surprise. Skip to 8min20. Youll have to sit through a couple of adverts - its worth it

twitter: @wetlookstu

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]