MyWetloook

Message # 45451.1

Subject: Read This Re:Birmingham, England

Date: Sun 01/08/10 12:45:51 GMT

Name: Topcattopone ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That would be a REALLY BAD idea!  The water you are talking about there is an urban canal. Nobody goes in there except by accident. As well as being filthy, you stand a very good chance of catching Weils disease  which is carried by rats and a very nasty thing to get.   On the other hand, there is a very entertaining fountain in Brindley Place about a quarter of a mile away which is your usual fountain water. - go on... enjoy yourself!
In reply to Message (45451) None Birmingham, England

By Scot Wet - sx Sun 01/08/10 01:03:58 GMT

I have just spent a few days in Birmingham and came accross an area called "the mail box" full of nice bars and places to eat, the best part was its ideal location next to the water! Some bars are 20 ft or so from the water and there is no wall/ barrier to prevent people from going in. Does anyone know if this is a common occurance on a night out in the area? anyone got some photos? I imagine a lot of people will end up "in the drink" as it wil be a fun idea after a few beers!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]