minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 27/04/24 05:23:30 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 44497.2

Subject: Angry Sorry, I can't even help myself!

Date: Sat 29/05/10 22:45:01 GMT

Name: Kevin I us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I search pics and vids of girls with wet socks myself, but I hardly ever find anything good.   (By "good" I mean a photo or video of an adult female with the picture showing the whole woman.)  I would also love to find good pictures or videos of girls in muddy socks, but someone who's looking for that might as well be trying to find extraterrestrials.

If I do post a link here, it's probably something you've already seen before, and I suppose you want something new.

Here's why I have a problem finding good pics or videos of girls in wet socks, it's because Youtube, Myspace, Smugmug, Picasaweb, and Photobucket, are impossible to search.

When I type in socks: YouTube 70200 results for socks, only shows the latest 1000.  Smugmug 1000+ results, only shows the latest 1000.  Picasawb 67240 results, only shows 1000 results.  Photobucket 40017 results, only shows 860 results, MySpace, only shows 500 photo results or 1000 video results.

So, between YouTube, Picasaweb, and Photobucket, there are some really good pics or videos of girls in wet socks in the 174597 pics or vids that don't show up in the search results.  That fucking sucks!  If I ever win the lottery I'm going to pay some geek a lot of money to hack their sites and come up with the rest of the pics or vids!  Come on MegaMillions and PowerBall !!!

Then there's Webshots.  It makes you think you can search all 110517 pictures, but when you go through all of the pages, it loops back over itself so you can only see the seem pictures over and over again!

Flickr's the only good one where you actually can view all 1143148 results, so if you want to find something new, Flickr's your best hope.  Of course you will need to wade through thousands and thousands of pics of guys who have nothing better to do than fill up their camera's memory card with nothing but close up shots of their own feet in socks and upload those all day.  Worse than that is guys who take only close up shots of their own feet in socks and then swear they're pics of a girl.  After that, you need to sift through thousands of pics of the White Sox and Red Sox and every other Sox baseball team.  After that, you can look forward to thousands more pics of every cat, dog, and horse named Socks.  However, there might be some hidden treasure buried in there, so good luck!

In reply to Message (44497) None Can somebody help me for girls with wet socks?!

By Anonymous - uu Sat 29/05/10 02:46:44 GMT

Can somebody help me? I search pics of girls (teenagers)with wet socks, for example in fountain. Some good pics are from Moscow Fountain. Rumpel has sometimes very super pics but he isn't there!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]