Wetlook-Online

Message # 43196.4

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:No Subject

Date: Fri 19/02/10 02:19:36 GMT

Name: Tony gb

Email: ton9159466@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
From being around six years old I can remeber getting my clothes wet in a paddling pool and the telling off which followed. I didn't stop me hetting a major wood when it happened. Every time someone got wet in their clothes on TV I got a major hard on so I've always enjoyed getting wet in my clothes. I think its the naughtyness of it. I fact I don't own swimming trunks and I always swim wearing Jeans

I remeber when I was about ten years old on holiday in the UK there wasn't many kids about and I had to bet with a similar aged girl (seriously un cool at that age) but one afternoo diggining in the sand and the sea commin in she suggested we go in the sea in our clothes. We started to paddle and gradually went in deeper and deeper . Even so young I loved the experience. And yes I got an errection. When we got back we trumped up some story about her falling in and me going in to get her. We got away with it :-)

In reply to Message (43196) Question No Subject

By daz - uu Wed 17/02/10 17:32:08 GMT

i have an intresting question, do you think that swimming in clothes and we like wetlook ect is in our jeans like from our parents, any thoughts on this

daz

aka wetdaz

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]