WetlookPro

Message # 42104.1.1

Subject: Peace Man Re:Wet Socks

Date: Fri 27/11/09 22:50:05 GMT

Name: dre ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Very usefull tips Barry, thanks a lot !
In reply to Message (42104.1) Happy Re:Wet Socks

By Barry - us Fri 27/11/09 16:11:10 GMT

Hi Kevin,

"Does anybody know what happened to the WetSocks1 yahoo Group?"

The group owner closed the group.  He told me that he was dissatisfied with the quality of his material, and he plans to take professional photography lessons and start a regular website later.

"Also, does anyone have some links to wet socks pictures or videos?"

I'm working on it, but I only have seven links in my bookmarks folder right now, and that's not enough for me to make a post.

"I've been looking for nine hours and I haven't found anything!"

You need to spend more than nine hours on line trying to find what you're looking for.  When I sit down on my computer in the evening, I usually don't start to find much of what I'm looking for until early the next morning.

"Barry, what's your secret?"

I don't have a secret.  I can give you some pointers on how to find what you want.

"When I look for wet socks, all I find is guys who just aim the camera at their own wet socks and nothing but hundreds and hundreds of pics and videos of the same thing!"

Here's what you're doing wrong, you're using "wet socks" as the search term.  Men and women don't see the world the same way.  When you find a picture or a video of a girl in wet clothes or wearing wet socks on the internet, they were doing something else and they simply didn't want to change into a swimsuit, or they didn't have one, or they just left their socks on.  The fact that they're fully clothed or wearing socks isn't important to them, so when they tag the picture or video, "clothes" or "socks" usually aren't included in the description.  Now, with the hundreds and hundreds of guys you find, this is reversed.  They're getting their socks and clothes wet simply for the sake of getting their socks and clothes wet.  Anything else isn't important, which is why when they tag their pictures and videos, the description usually reads something like "Clothes in the Bath", or "White Socks in the Mud".  If you're asking why they post hundreds and hundreds of pictures and videos of just close up shots of their feet, you need to ask someone who knows, which isn't me.  Headless pictures or videos don't do anything for the ladies.  Of course, only close up shots of women's feet in socks minus the whole woman don't do anything for me, either.  I don't even bother to post those anymore.

So, instead of "wet socks" being your search term, you need to think of search terms that would be wet activities that would yield the pics and videos you want.  When you do find a photo and video of a girl in wet socks, look at the description!  Example, one time I found a picture of some girls standing in the river in their socks.  The description of the picture was "Quebrada de Jaspe".  I did an image search on "Quebrada de Jaspe" and found even more girls in wet socks.  The descriptions on the other photos tagged with "Quebrada de Jaspe" were also tagged with "Gran Sabana", and that search term yielded hundreds more results.  Also, I found one pic of a girl coming out of an aqua zorb in socks once.  I used "zorb" as the search term and found many more using that search term.

Now, go find some girls in wet socks and post your finds here.

In reply to Message (42104) Question Wet Socks

By Kevin I - outside07709@yahoo.com us Fri 27/11/09 04:26:40 GMT

Does anybody know what happened to the WetSocks1 yahoo Group?  I was looking at it and it disappeared.  Now it says "Group Not Found".  If you're the owner of the group, would you send me an e-mail, please?

Also, does anyone have some links to wet socks pictures or videos?  I've been looking for nine hours and I haven't found anything!  I'm dying for some pictures or videos of girls in wet socks.

Barry, what's your secret?  When I look for wet socks, all I find is guys who just aim the camera at their own wet socks and nothing but hundreds and hundreds of pics and videos of the same thing!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]