Wetlook-Online

Message # 42057.2

Subject: Info Re:wet sex in frankfurt

Date: Tue 24/11/09 06:59:28 GMT

Name: soak_ed pl

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah, I paid a prostitute (Twice the normal 50 euro fee) in Nurnberg (The infamous "Wall") to get wet, she took her thin dress, soaked in the sink and put it back on.  She actually appeared to enjoy the sensation and it was a little better than the normal pay for sex experience.  Most German brothels don't have anything but a sink in the room (unless you patronize a better class of brothels than I did) but I suspect if you look around enough you can take the lady to a hotel and she will do whatever you like in the bath or shower for enough money as long as she is convinced you are just a normal pervert and not some kind of twisted one.  

I went to a "Health Club" back home in the US that featured a shower in each room.  After a pleasant "massage" with one young lady, I told her about my love of wetlook and she readily agreed to bring an extra pair of jeans and a shirt the next night for a modest tip.  I went the next night, and true to her word she had the extra clothes and I enjoyed a very nice clothed shower with her as well as a fine "massage".  That was probably the best "pay for it" opportunity I ever had and not very expensive either.

I went to a "club" in Tokyo (In Kabuki Cho, one of the worlds largest red light districts) and it was full of Thai ladies.  There you made your choice and took the lady to a nearby hotel.  I told the management about my preference for wetlook since he was the only one in the place that spoke English.  In the usual inscrutable, polite Japanese way he nicely told me that I had made a really fine joke and he said the girls all thought I was a really humorous guy too.  At that point I decided there was no use in telling him I wasn't joking.  If the girl I chose had extra clothes with her I am sure she would have taken a clothed bath no problem, we had a very nice naked bath anyway.

Again, money talks and if you are persistent and willing to spend you can probably get whatever you like.  I believe the only real problem is having a bath to use and dry clothes, I don't think many prostitutes will turn down such a benign request as long as the logistics are there and the price is right.  I don't know what experiences you have had in Frankfurt but there are ample opportunities to pay for sex, but if you have never been there before I would be a little cautious, Frankfurt has some areas that are a little more dangerous than a lot of European cities although no where near as bad as most large cities in the US.  

In reply to Message (42057) Question wet sex in frankfurt

By bob - gb Mon 23/11/09 12:31:58 GMT

Does anyone know of a sauna club/brothel in Frankfurt where there are baths etc for a girl to get wet for me before sex ? Has anyone done this in Europe..obviously in Asia anything goes but looking for something here....

Cheers

Bob

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.155 seconds to generate ]