Wetlook-Online

Message # 40754.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Lucky Devil!

Date: Fri 10/07/09 17:50:21 GMT

Name: Paul Hersh gb

Email: daisybanksmusic@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
A great story, could you give more detail/ tidy up  as promised

loved the bit when Angela got you wet

In reply to Message (40754.1) Thumbs Up Lucky Devil!

By anotherwetfan - us Fri 10/07/09 04:30:33 GMT

You got to see several women get wet, and they had no control about getting wet. It's interesting how Leoni didn't mind getting wet at the end of the party. Too bad you didn't have a camera with you. Very good story. Thanks for sharing.
In reply to Message (40754) Hello wet at summer fete

By Lionel Bond - bond7wetter@yahoo.co.uk gb Thu 09/07/09 09:25:23 GMT

Hi I went to help out at a summer fete on Saturday.

It was quite  a nice morning to start off with. there were loads of young mums there dressed in their summer frocks and light coloured tops etc.

One problem was the parking was a long way away from the venue, say at least 1/2 a mile, down a counrty lane.

We were doing the hoopla stall, and my wife was giving the orders as usual.

Next door Tracy Smythe and her friend Angela Tappley were in charge of the fishing game, they had been working on their tans, and both wore low cut white vest tops, and denim skirts. This was fun anyway as they had to keep bending down to get the prizes and put the fish back in the pond .I enjoyed helping them , much to Sandra's disgust getting heavier  objects up .for them

As the day went on, but about 2pm when the fete was in full swing it got very overcast.

then started raining a few spots. There were a few who had thought ahead and these put up umbrellas and pac a mac coats.but there were still many more who did not have anything else to wear.

Soon it was coming down in stair rods, and people were huddling under the stands if they could.

The kids were enjoying themselves runing around in the rain, but several of the ladies were having real problems

It was so far to the car park, that they thought the shower might end before they reached their cars . But it was more persistent.

Tracys  stall was on the end and caught more of the driving rain. I was mesomrised by the sight of their wet clothes that was around as the rain started as their lacy bras could just be seen through their tops as they tried to get people to stay and have a go.

There were several more who were struggling in the wet conditions, and I clocked several other wet ladies, as they shelterd in the hall

but it was not cold - just wet. very wet.

They eventually the rain stopped and Leoni - the head of PTA decided to finish early, and I voluenteered to help pack away. It was so much fun watching these wet friends, gettiung really close to them .I could see Angelas nips through her top, and she did not seem to mind showing  them off, mind you she got her own back by emptying the water offthe tent on my head.I just laughed, and they though it was great fun.

I worked really hard, and found myself there at the end with Leoni, she thanked me for all my graft, asnd as i had not got transport that she woulddropme home.

She was wearing a beautiful pattrerned summer dress, , and had up to that time managed to avoid getting wet apart form a few spots on her head / hair. shoulders I ofcourse was totally soaked, squishing around in my trainers and shorts.

We locked up and stated walking,  the trees were drippinhg on our heads , and with increasuing dark clouds in the sky it was not long before it started raining again, I was behing her, and the dress was starting to stick to her legs and then her bum.

we went as quickly as we could but reaching the car I saw the full extent on the dress. it was soaked and her hair was plastered down her back.

Leoni did not seem to mind, at least too much, and I said that we could not be wetter. she agreed. her dress was ttally soaked, clinging to everywhere, her tits and legs and bum.

I could tell she was turned on,by the situation  and wanted to touch her, but bottled out atthe last moment.

She was so sexy, but I let the moment pass.

we climbed into the car and she dropped me home.

sorry it is a bit messy, but its the way it came out. may try and tidyit later on

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.058 seconds to generate ]